Status: i write, then type. comment with some suggestions if you'd like :D

Livin' Like a King Someday

Dare me to jump off of this Jersey Bridge

March 22
I was debating on whether i should jump or not. My life is way too much of a struggle to handle. My bitch of a mom told me we're moving next week to San Diego, California. It'll be a big change. From Medford, where it's cold all the time to San Diego, hot and sunny everyday. But really, that's the only change I'll be facing.

Every day at school I'm tormented or just being myself. And by 'myself' i mean the biggest fanboy you could ever imagine. I had pictures of band members on my binder just as 12 year old Justin Bieber fans do and the girls at my school who have One Direction all over. Being a boy and a junior in High School doesn't really help much. I'm also ridiculed for how i decide to dress. My wardrobe consists of band tees, black skinnies, Toms and a variety of hoodies. Why would people bully others for stupid shit like that? I've had that question for a really long time. Also being gay never helped the problem either.

People found that out because of my random fanboy outbursts in the middle of class. Raging about a new picture someone posted on instagram or new tours announced on Twitter..etc. No matter how hard i tried to keep it a secret, it was out.

Now i'm ready to start a new life in a new place but the voices kept telling me it's all gonna be the same. My life will be over.

I decided by the continuous voice overpowering my thoughts. 'Jump you little faggot. No one would care if you died.' I was crying now. I can't deal with any of the shit life brought my way. I'm a useless waste of space.

I took one last look at my wrist. "I thought you would help..." I said aloud to myself.
I closed my eyes, last breath I'll ever take..

"I believe it's time for me to be famous.."
Fucking phone! i thought.

Little did i know this call from my mom would change my life forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
woohoo! starting my second fanfic, but its my first Kellic!. tell me how the intro is. :D comment, subscribe, recomend!