Status: i write, then type. comment with some suggestions if you'd like :D

Livin' Like a King Someday

I'd do anything to hold your hand

Minutes turned to hours. Soon the days went by. The home life was treating them just fine. Luckly they found money hidden in the cupboards they could use for groceries. Also, Kellin's mom had been saving money in a bank account for him. Kellin and Vic found it with a few thousand dollars present and they could access it whenever they needed it. They were living a life two typical teen boys would want. No school and eating all day. But they also shared a life of two typical lovers. Cuddling, kissing and finally confessing their love for eachother.

Yupp. You heard it. It was May 18th. Vic decided to tell Kellin how he truly felt for him. "Kel, I love you. Like... for real.."

Kellin didnt hesitate to respond. He jumped into Vic's arms with a kiss. "I love you too."

~~Kellin~~

A year has gone by. Crazy isn't it? I feel like Vic and I had Just met a few months ago. But no, the first annaversary of our first encounter was just hours away. (tomorrow). Vic is 18 now and for some reason that was just so sexy to me. I'm almost 18 but it just works for him. We were sitting on the couch and i felt a shift in the cushion. I snapped from my thoughts and Vic had gotten up to go to the kitchen. I silently followed and watched his beautiful figure check the fridge. He bent over a bit to look deeper so without him noticing my presence i snuck behind him and grabbed my angel by the waist.

"Oh god!" Oops i scared him.

"Sorry baby it's just me"

he turned around to face me. "Youre so cute when youre sorry." He kissed me deeply. "Theres nothing i feel like eating. Can we go out? Who would be open at 11pm?"

"Im not sure but we could always take a walk too" i smiled. "Let's just go in our pjs:)"

"Uhh babe you are not going out like that. Only i can look at that beautiful body of yours." He smirked and i questioned his reply. "Go get something else comfy?"

i realized i was only in my boxers and a small tank. Click! "Oh!" i laughed at myself. i ran upstairs put some sweats on and my favorite Of Mice & Men shirt. It was quite warm out so no need for a jacket. Also im not hiding my arms anymore. Vic and i helped eachother stop cutting and i've never been happier.

We went to Denny's and had our (almost) midnight snack then decided to go home instead of a walk. when we got back, we went to our room. I changed back in to my original top and stripped back down to my boxers yet again. Vic wore nothing but boxers. We got into bed and Vic cuddled me close.

"You still have all my heart." Vic recited the lyrics to the song i wrote him for his birthday.

"You got something that i Cant explain." I sang to him. He rolled on top of me and kissed me deep and passionately.

"Baby im so glad i found you." he told me. i looked at the clock. April 20th 1:30am

"A year ago today. i couldnt have asked for anything better. I love you Victor Vincent Fuentes."

"I love you Kellin Quinn Bostwick."

We smashed our lips together once more. Harder than before i may add. He grinded himself against me and i felt us both growing. His lips found my neck and i let out a soft moan.
♠ ♠ ♠
HIII im back! did you miss me?? Im so sorry i was gone for so long. schools a pain and home is a pain. This chapters kinna short and boring but next one is lonngg and a surprise for those who are still reading c;
i may or may not end this soon but we'll see how many of you are still here and how much feedback i get.
Comm/Rec/Sub!!