Status: i write, then type. comment with some suggestions if you'd like :D

Livin' Like a King Someday

New Kid

"Honey are you all set?" my mom yelled up from downstairs.

"Yeah! I'll be down in a minute." I took one last look around my now empty room. i made sure my hiding spot under my floor boards was empty too. 'Damn, i hope my new room has a good secret spot to hide these' i thought. I held my box of razors in my hand and slowely shoved it in my pocket. At the door way, i looked around one last time. "Goodbye." i shut the door and left

~~

"FLIGHT 476 TO SAN DIEGO NOW BOARDING"
"This is it. April 1st. the last few minutes I'll be in Oregon. I hope these Voices are wrong." I said under my breath. I talk to myself alot if you hadn't noticed yet. it's a really bad habit of mine. "Everything will be fine."

~~

Monday rolled around quicker than i thought. Well, quicker than i wanted it to. I was enrolled in school over the weekend and my schedule was filled with great classes. You were allowed to choose your classes as long as 3 were regular classes.

1st English
2nd Science
3rd History
4th Choir
5th Music Theory
6th Music Appreciation

When i chose my classes and noticed 'Music Appreciation' i thought, what in the hell is this? it looked interesting. I read the description, "Music Appreciation: a music related class where you perform an original song every 1-2 weeks. solo, duet, or group."

I got out of bed around 6am. school starts at 730 and lets out at 330. I got excited because i found out your elective classes were longer than others. That gives me more time away from the hell i call home and more time doing what i love.

When i got to school, I was invisible. didn't surprise me. I didnt feel like talking to anyone though there were heaps of people staring at me. Its kind of understandable. who would transfer schools right before the last quarter? I got to my locker and shoved all my stuff in there. Walking to my first class i got the usual remarks. Also, one that i've honestly never heard before. "why is he wearing a jacket?! it's almost 100 degrees!"

"It's none of your fucking buisness" i said to myself.

i got to my class a little bit late, i stood in the doorway and stared at the class. "Welcome, you must be Kellin." I kept my head down and nodded. "You may be seated next to Tony Perry. Raise your hand Tony."

I looked up to see the guy i now know as 'Tony' and went to his..well, our..table. He looked very intimidating. 'Dude he's gonna fucking kill you,' the voices kept saying. i pushed them aside and sat down, freaking out now more than ever.

I'm not sure how much time had passed since i sat down but my thought bubble was popped as Tony shook me. He passed me a note that said: Hey! Kellin, right? Want me to show you around after class? whats your schedule?

i replied back: Sure, That'd be great." i handed him my schedule.

About five minutes later i go the note and schedule back. he Wrote once more: Cool, I'm also in your 4th. Some of my friends are in your classes too. you have 3rd and 6th with Mike, 5th with Jaime, and Vic is in this class, 2nd, 5th, and 6th. he usually sits where you are but nobody has seen him around lately.

Tony and i continued passing the note back and fourth until the bell rang. We both skipped 2nd period because of this school tour. Tony walked me back to my 3rd class and introduced me to Mike. He seems like a cool guy. I sat next to him and neither of us paid any attention to the teacher, we just talked.

"So Tony says we have 6th together too." i tried to smile a little knowing i wouldnt be alone. "he also said i have a couple classes with your friends too."

Mike reached out in what i assumed was 'give me your schedule' so i did exactly that. He mumbled under his breath, still audible, what i had heard from Tony. "Tony and Vic, Vic, me, Tony, Jaime and Vic, me and Vic." Now he spoke louder. "you have alot of classes with my brother.." i shook his head. i gave him a questioning look. "Vic."

"Oh, Tony said he's been gone?"
"yeah.. heh. he usually tells me everything. but last weekend i saw him leave out his window. he never said anything was going on.. i havent seen him or heard from him since then." It looked like he was tearing up. i didnt know what to do so i patted his shoulder for comfort.

At lunch i walked with Mike and was introduced to Jaime. they asked the usual questions, 'where you from? have a girlfriend? how do you like it?' i kept calm. Since i was starting a new life, i stopped putting pictures in my binder and plan to cut down checking my social networking sites every hour. Also i made sure my wrists were covered the entire time.

I wasnt going to put up with any more shit.
I just Cant
♠ ♠ ♠
first actual chapter! do you like it? :D comment, subscribe :)