Status: i write, then type. comment with some suggestions if you'd like :D

Livin' Like a King Someday

Celebrate the way the night hides scars

We caught up with Tony. Jaime ended up tagging along too. Normally he goes straight home after school but seeing as I've been gone, he wanted to catch up. I really do miss going out with the guys like this. It gave me more time away from my house. Let alone, my mother. When I left, it was my escape, literally, from just life itself.

Finally being away from bullies and all the shit life puts on you, was the best feeling anyone could ask for. No need to change yourself to be what they want, you could do your own thing. I couldn't take anything anymore with school or just being at home so I left.

***
March 22
'One cut for being gay.'
'Two cuts for being ugly and fat.'
'Five for being a worthless human being who is unnecessary to this shit place called earth.'

I packed up my notebook, some pens, a water bottle and a box of cereal as quick as i could with a slashed arm. It stung really bad under the sleeve of my hoodie but that wasn't going to stop me. I opened my window and threw my bag out to the ground of my one story house. My mom lost her job, then my dad ran out on us. We couldn't afford anything special but this shit of a place. I heard my door creak a little. When i noticed the knob turn i rushed through the whole in my wall. Looking back with teary eyes. Mike. I couldn't speak. too lost in my own thoughts, pain, anger.. everything. I just stared at him.

"Vic..?" He had a questioning, yet concerned, look on his face. I couldn't find any words still. He looked over to my bed and saw my sheets covered in pools of my own blood. The same blood that is still running down my arm a little. He started crying. "Vic, talk to me!" That was the last i heard as I left my house and off running into the fading light.
***

I regained my thoughts and snapped back into reality by Jaime. We were sitting in our usual spot in the restaurant Mike and I always came to when we were younger with our parents. Kellin was sitting next to me. I know I just met him this morning but there's something about him i love. He's just so beautiful looking.

I felt like my world crumbled when I realized i hadn't showered since i left. 'Oh fuck! i probably smell terrible. I should've gone and showered first.' This morning i went straight to school. Lucky for me it was a school day. I had lost track of the days while i was gone and really didn't want home to be the first thing i see when I return to civilization. I really don't want to deal with my mother at the moment. Also, There was alot of talk about me at school. Still those people calling me 'fag' and the normal shit. Damn i wanted my razor..

Still sitting by my beautiful new friend made me feel a little nervous. Again, I know we just met, but he is soo cute. I want to know him so much more. I love the way his hair falls in his face when he tries to hide. Throughout the day when I looked at him, he looked concerned. I even like that face! I wonder what was bugging him though. And i heard exactly what he said in class today. He said i was beautiful. I reminisced the moment and tried to hide the flow of blood to my cheeks.

I looked over and smiled at him. We laughed in unison about Tony and Mike arguing over Harry Potter and Ninja Turtles. As always. Jaime just observed them laughing his ass off. Kellin and I just looked at eachother some more. He finally broke the silence.

"Do they always do that?" he smiled and laughed.

"All the fucking time, hah, you have no idea."

Minutes went by of silence. After every argument the two friends wouldn't say a word to eachother although it was all in fun and games. "Vic, are you coming home tonight? I think you should see mom. And you really need to take a fuckin shower dude." Mike's always straight up with me even when it's not always the positive side of things.

'Need to see mom?? Yeah fuckin right... Why do you think i went straight to school?' My mom, being the bitch she is, would just yell at me for leaving even though she's most of the reason i left anyway besides school. And so what her son likes boys? There's no way I'm going home. But i do need a shower..

"I really do hah. But Mike...you know i can't stand being around her. I don't want to come home."

"Come to my house!" Kellin practically screamed not even a second after i finished talking. We all looked at him. "..Sorry.." He sunk down in his seat letting his hair fall.

"Don't be." I repeated myself like earlier in the day. 'Why are you sorry?' "I'd love to go to your house, Kellin."

He looked up at me and smiled big. "Cool! I dont live very far from here actually, so if you'd like, we could walk back to my place and I'll give the three of you a ride home?" He offered to the guys. They nodded and we were headed off to Kellin's house.

He looked so cute when he walked. His fluffy hair bounced up and down with every step taken, his arms swayed back and fourth. 'Why is he wearing a sweatshirt? It's like 90 degrees!' Well, I'm one to talk.. I'm wearing one too! But he was adorable.

We reached Kellin's house, he ran in to get the car keys and we all piled into his car. I sat in the front with him so i could give him directions to each of our houses. I'm sitting in the same car as someone who just so happens to be the most beautiful boy I've ever met in my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you guys think of Vic's POV?? So, I added the flashback to get more into Vic's mind and into why he left. Kellin and Vic almost lost their lives on the same day. Coincidence you think?
should i do Vic's more often? :D
Comment/Subs./Rec!