Status: i write, then type. comment with some suggestions if you'd like :D

Livin' Like a King Someday

How the hell did we end up like this?

Kellin and I chose to go to school around lunch time. Even though it was still super early, we got ready anyway. We didn't have to be at school til 11.

Today, I learned was Tuesday, April 21st. 'It's April? Already?' I left in March on the 22nd. 'A month from tomorrow. Damn.. And didn't Kellin say his birthday was this month?' I knew it was April somethin..

"Kellin?" He looked back at me while putting on a red button up shirt. 'Damn, that's a fiinnee body.' I had to leave my thoughts alone. "When did you say your birthday was?"

"Um.. actually, It's on friday. The 24th." He sounded ashamed, a little down. That worried me a bit.

'Why did he sound like that about his birthday? He's gonna be 17! He should be happy.'

"Awesome, Kells. You should be happy about your special day."

"Eh, my birthday isn't really anything special." He shrugged.

The room was silent for a moment. "Kellin, uhm.. Do you want to talk about anything?" I wasn't sure if I wanted to tell him anything yet but I really want to find out what's bugging him. "Well, if and when you want to of course." I don't want to make him uncomfortable. I know I would if he had brought it up.

"Would you want to come over again?" He questioned me with his eyes. "I thought you'd be sick of me by now. Everyone is. I'm surprised your friends hung onto me for this long. So many people walk out on me after they get to know me. Look around the house for example. No one's here."

I looked at him in shock. "Kells, what??" I called him Kells again.. That slipped. "You're one of the sweetest most loving boys I've ever met." My soft side was coming out, Dammit. But i think he needed to hear this. He hid behind his hair.

"Let's just go." He walked, well, more stomped, over to the door. I followed him out to his car. As I got in he told me to wait. I did as told and he went in through the garage.

'I hope he's not cutting again. That would break my heart.' He came back out to the car and sat in the driver's seat.

"Sorry, I forgot to unplug my straightener." He started the engine. He's cute in the Driver's seat. "Wanna go for breakfast?"

~~~

Breakfast ended up being out lunch seeing as we got to school right before 4th period. My class was guitar and i decided to write some new music. I wrote some lyrics the day i left but it was only a verse and a chorus. I started the guitar and when I felt it was ready, I added my lyrics. I also ended up writing a second verse.

Fifth period with Kellin was silent even though we did exchange our hello's. I had a lot to catch up on after being gone for a month. I worked on all my missing assignments until the bell rang.

"You ready for class Kellin? I think I'm going to perform today." I usually don't volunteer in 6th to perform because of insecurities. But I really wanted Kellin to hear this.

"You totally should hun!" His smiled disappeared when he realized what he had said. He hid his face.

'Did Kellin just call me hun?' Holy shit, butterfly alert.

We got to class and sat in our seat. After our teacher finished instructions, i went up to her desk.

"Can I perform today?"
♠ ♠ ♠
A little short, but the next few chapters should be longer
Another Vic chapter! what do you think?? and more importantly, what do you think is gonna happen next!? haha Do you guys even read these notes? lol. Next chapter will be up soon. Ive just started writing chapter 11. OMG you guys are in for a treat..