Status: Rated R because I really don't know where this is going ...

One Hundred Sleepless Nights.

Pilot

Nothing was fair, and it was never going to be. My family has been pulled out from underneath my feet about one million times, my Dad hates me, Mom... well, left, and I was alone here. Sick and Tired of everything.

I have always considered my life an unfinished sentence. I know it will eventually end, but the main idea of it has not yet been told. Maybe my sentence wasn't going to finish. Maybe I was just a filler sentence that never deserved to be filled in. I don't know, and I never really want to. I walked back home from school again today. Well, for one reason was that I didn't have a car, and two, I didn't have many friends that cared. When I arrived at my apartment, it was quiet, like always. It was nice I guess. No one was ever around to annoy the shit out of me like at school, so it was okay.

I opened up my textbooks and did my homework which took about two hours, just because I never payed attention in class and instead just put lyrics together in my head. Everyone thought I was the weirdest kid out there, which was probably true, but I knew someone just as weird as me was out there and I wanted to find them.

At about 8:00p.m, my anxiety kicked in again and the fact that exams were tomorrow didn't help at all. So, I fast-walked through the apartment building alone, and ran outside to the closest Starbucks. I usually went there to calm myself down, and maybe text my friend Justin. The thing I liked about Justin was how much he adores music just like I do. He doesn't just listen to the sound and the lyrics, he listens to the meaning, backing vocals, guitar chords, everything. We sometimes worked together and tried to put together music, but we obviously weren't professionals so it never worked out as amazing as we hoped, but we did write one a few years back. I still remember it to this day because I wrote it with one of my bestfriends.

I swung open the half-glass door into the Starbucks, and almost ran inside which I caught myself for before I did. "Hey, Kellin !" said the young girl working behind the counter. I recognized her voice automatically. It was Charlie. She was my Biology partner and she seemed nice enough.

"Hey Charlie." I answered back.
"What can I help you with ?"
"Oh just what I always get..." I said, hoping she knew it by now.
"Sure ! It'll just be a few minutes !"

I just nodded. I always made things awkward, and I could never do anything to stop it. Charlie eventually finished my drink and strolled out from the back of the cafe. "Here Kell !" She practically shouted this.

"Thanks, Charlie." I answered. My drink was okay. 'I'm surprised she even knew what I wanted..." I thought to myself.

The rest of my night was pretty uneventful. Except for the fact that I couldn't get a second of sleep, which sucked pretty bad. But I downed two sleeping pills which was just enough to put me into a light sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah, this chapter is kinda random but I just wanted to introduce the characters and start the story ... so tell me what you think ! ♥