‹ Prequel: Life After You
Status: You all wanted to know what happened...so here goes....

Fate's Cruel Hand

Fate's Cruel Hand

Marilyn's words burn like an iron inn the back of her mind, which she can't seem to turn off at the power. She's right of course, they probably are both sexually frustrated from going from a very active sex life to non-existent. But she knows everything will be back on track once Jeremy feels better and is more able to participate in physical activities.

Jeremy reluctantly swallows his after dinner medication and wraps his arm around Kelly's shoulders. She shivers at his touch and cuddles further into him, exhausted from a hard day of shopping. He turns down the sound on the TV and wishes he could get up and just let her sleep, but she's half pinning him down. He watches her and strokes her hair from her face, sighing heavily. He doesn't know how he will ever be able to repay her for everything she has done for him, as a friend, girlfriend and therapist.

Kelly stirs at his touch. With bleary eyes she moves and looks at him.

"What?" She yawns.

"Was just watching you sleep" he replies in a whisper.

"What time is it?" Kelly looks around the room and realises it's not as late as she thought it was. The lamp in the corner is still burning brightly and through the vertical blinds she can still see a hint of daylight.

"Just gone seven. You okay?"

"I'm fine. I'm just tired."She rubs her eyes "did you take your medication?"

He nods.

"Remember you need to go and see Dr Jenkins" Kelly reminds him. She had even wrote it on her calender so she wouldn't forget to tell him.

"I hate taking pills."Jeremy huffs "Since I've had a heart attack I'll need to take more"

"You are healthy and in shape, that's what helps." Kelly tries to reassure him as best as she can.

"I know. Guess I've got to follow the doctor's rules, huh?"

"You bet your ass you will" She giggles. "If not, you will just need to take the consequences"

"Oh really?" He grins" and what would these consequences be?"

"If I told you, you would just misbehave anyway"

Jeremy chuckles and tucks a few loose strands of hair behind her ear. She looks so beautiful right now and he wants her so badly, but can't have her.

"At least give me a clue" he probes.

Kelly reaches over and gropes the bulge in his shorts. He gasps at the contact.

"I think I have a pair of rusty secateurs somewhere" She replies in a serious tone.

"You wouldn't" He laughs and realises that her hand is still there.

He mentally kicks himself, really kicks himself for having those kind of thoughts in his head.

She moves closer to him and kisses him on the lips, pushing her tongue into his mouth, tasting and savouring him like she never has done before. He deepens the kiss by pulling her head closer and fights her tongue for dominance, and as usual he wins. They pull away, breathless and lusting. They kiss again, but Jeremy stops suddenly when he realises she Is massaging him through his shorts.

"Baby..I.."

Kelly shushes him with a passionate kiss, using her palm against him.
He grunts and she can feel his hips bucking slightly, still sore, but needy.

"You're driving me crazy" he gasps and whimpers, breathlessly.

"That's the point" she murmurs and jumps when she can feel his cold hand pushing underneath her top.

Without his permission she takes him out of his shorts and looks down at the expression on his face. Perhaps a mixture of relief and freedom. A mixture of lust and need.

With delicate, feather like touches she strokes him as his head makes contact with the back of the sofa. His eyes are rolling and the physical pain seems less.

"How bad do you want this?" She asks. Every word is matched with a stroke, an occasional squeeze.

He looks at her and realises she is being deadly serious.

"Baby, I can't..we..shit" his expression is identical to his sex face in the movie "Neo Ned". Which turns Kelly on even more.

"How bad do you want this?" She asks again and continues to tease him.

"So fucking bad" he whines.

Jeremy nibbles on her bottom lip and moves to her ear lobe, she responds with a whimper and drags her nails down his forearms.

"Are you hard?" She whispers into his ear, stroking him.

He nods and cups her breast, rubbing his thumb over her nipple. It sends shock waves through her body. He's so hard it's painful.

"So hard" he moans.

"Good" she says with a smirk and crawls into his lap.

She can feel how hard he is against her thigh and she just wants him. She kisses him roughly on the mouth and gives him one final squeeze before sliding down his body. Her hands play with his balls, tickling while her other hand works up and down his thick shaft.
He's panting and moaning, losing control of himself. He feels her lips kiss down his shaft and when she takes him into her mouth, he let's out a strangled cry.

Kelly feels a hand in her hair and continues to suck and lick at him as he subconsciously tries to fuck her mouth. She pulls down on his balls quite hard.

"Oh fuck" he mumbles. His head is back against the couch, his mouth open and his eyes are glassy and needy.

Kelly stops which earns an unsatisfied groan from the man she wants to just have right there and then.

"Don't stop" Jeremy gasps.

He watches her as she stands up in front of her and toys with the waistband of her trousers. He licks his lips hungrily as they cascade to the floor. The pink panties join them.

"Tell me you want me" she whispers as she pulls off his t-shirt and throws it to the other end of the room."Tell me what you want"

She straddles him and swipes her thumb over the head of his aching member, her fingers sticky with pre cum. His lips go to her mouth, moving in time with each other, a mash of lips and tongues.
He can taste himself on her, salty.

"I want to...uh..touch you"

She feels his hand between her legs, gently caressing her.

"Jer-" She groans loudly at the feel of his finger pushing inside of her, working that sweet spot that made her cry. Her whole body is on fire.

"You're not the only tease" Jeremy grins and attacks her neck, kissing and sucking, biting down lightly enough to leave a mark.

"I want you" her back arches and she tries to grind into him. "I need you"

He kisses her as she removes his hand. She takes him in her hand and guides him into her, gasping loudly as she stretches to accommodate him. She pushes him back against the sofa with ease, remembering that she can't be too rough or he will just get sore. But god she wants him. She does all the work as he wraps his good arm around her body, one hand on his shoulder and the other rubbing his chest in stomach.

The smell of sex is in the air, the only sounds grunts and groans, rumbling groans of pleasure. They are hanging onto each other, their lips locked and tongues dancing.
Kelly tightens around him and throws her head back, her words just rambles.

"Come with me, baby" he grunts, his forehead pressed against her shoulder.

A few more minutes is all it takes, sending them both over that line where stopping isn't an option. Jeremy's body tense's as his hips involuntary thrust upwards, Kelly crashing down to meet him.

They are both close to that sweet release. Kelly grabs his face and kisses him passionately as their orgasm's rip through them like electricity, gasping for breath.
She wraps her arms around him as he kisses her softly on the mouth.

"I love you"
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope none of you have gotten over excited over this chapter.