‹ Prequel: Life After You
Status: You all wanted to know what happened...so here goes....

Fate's Cruel Hand

Fate's Cruel Hand

The waiting room is filled with people waiting for their broken limbs to be placed in a cast or for them to be removed. She looks over at the small child who looks about four, a little upset that her very colourful cast is going to be removed. Kelly continues to flick through the out-of-date magazine and occasionally glances up at the television on the wall, the news morbid and depressing. It's the first time in days she's really felt like going out, even going to the supermarket had been a struggle and Jeremy had suggested he pick up a few things. She had quickly declined his offer, reminding him of the cast on his leg. That had caused a brief argument,not really an argument, more of a disagreement.
So, here she is in another hospital waiting room, waiting on Jeremy.

"What did the doctor say?" Kelly asks as she pulls out of the hospital parking lot.

"The break's healed pretty good. Need to go for a few physiotherapy sessions to build up the muscle again and I've to use this damn stick until I balance myself out again"

"That's not too bad. At least you will be able to do everything as normal again."She concludes."You will need to keep the stick"

"Why?" He asks, a confused look on his face.

"You might need it in a few years" she bites on her bottom lip to stop herself from laughing at the mock expression of hurt on his face.

"Are you trying to say I'm old?"

"Not old" she laughs"Just mature"

"First time I've ever been called mature" Jeremy softly chuckles."We need to stop and get groceries"

*****************************

His arms are almost elbow deep in the sink, his mind elsewhere as he washes down the plates and cutlery. By the time they had got back from the grocery store neither of them could be bothered cooking and ordered a chinese. It feels good not having to carry the extra weight of a cast, being able to move more freely.

Jeremy jumps as Kelly's arms wrap around his waist, her head against the back of his shoulder.

"Did you remember to take your medicine?" She mumbles.

More than once he had forgotten to take his medication and she had told him off like a child.

"Yeah" he replies, closing his eyes as her hands move up and down his abdomen and chest.

"I'm thinking we could have an early night" she whispers into his ear and gives his crotch a quick squeeze.

He chuckles and turns round to face her, stuck inbetween her body and the sink.
Kelly's eyes flutter closed as his lips moves over hers, teasing her with the tip of his tongue. She groans as he nibbles her bottom lip.

"How about you go upstairs and put on that little number I like so much" he says against her lips, his voice husky.

"Don't be too long"

Jeremy slaps her on the ass as she turns to walk away from him and he waits until he can hear her climbing the stairs before reaching into his coat pocket. He pops the painkillers into his mouth and sticks his head under the kitchen tap, his lips sucking in water. He hides the bottle back in his coat pocket, making sure it won't fall from the back of the chair. The last thing he wants is Kelly to find his pills.

They kiss and tease, taste and grope between the sheets like lovers do. The bedroom's odour is fragrant and perfumed with need and want, musty with raw arousal. Jeremy slides up her body, his rough hands leaving a trail of goosebumps in their wake. He kisses her deeply and she can taste herself on him, something she had never enjoyed with any of her past boyfriend's, but Jeremy knew what he was doing and that suited her fine. Kelly runs her nails up and down his back, hard enough to make him shiver, but not hard enough to draw blood.

Occasionally things in the bedroom department would get rough, but it was because they both wanted it and needed it like oxygen. Now that Jeremy's leg is no longer in a cast they plan on making up on some lost time.
He groans as she strokes him, dragging her thumb over that sensitive spot on the underside of his cock. She feels his lips sucking at her neck, his tongue flicking out.
They are breathless and lusty.
Kelly pants as she feels his cock against her, ready to push in and make her see stars. But suddenly, she doesn't feel him teasing her.

He looks down between their bodies, the look of annoyance and frustration on his face.

"What is it?" She asks, propping herself up on her elbows. She can feel his hand stroking himself underneath the duvet."Jer?"

"I fuckin' lost it" he snaps and grunts with frustration.

"Baby, it's okay" she soothes. She even tries to help him for a few minutes with no success.

She feels his weight shifting as he rolls onto his side of the best with his back to he, a frustrated sigh emerging from his lips. Kelly gently strokes his strokes his arm and kisses him on the cheek.

"Baby, it happens"

He doesn't reply and leans over to snap off the light, sending the room into darkness.
Feeling slightly rejected Kelly moves away from him, giving him the space that he needs and falls into a dreamless sleep.