Mikey is falling.

Is the wedding off???????

* The Next Morning*

Mikey loves another person but doesnt want to tell Frank so he goes to Pete and he sets the
wedding up so he can get it over itwh and done.

A few minutes later Mikey is at Pete's shop. He walks in on something that will scare him
for life.

"Ohhh Ray Oh Ray baby!" Pete yells not knowing that Mikey is in here.

"Uhmm..Did I come in at the wrong time? Mikey asked.

"Ohh uhmmm" Pete said as he was pushing Ray off of him to rush to Mikey.

"No..I mean yeah we where just uhmm having fun I guess, so what can I do for you today?"
Pete asked. "Well I need to wedding to be for tomorrow, see i like this girl that lives down
my street and she is hott and I want to be married and get this over with!!" Mikey said.

"Well shouldn't Frank know about this girl that you like?" Pete asked.

"NO!" "What is wrong with you?" "He would kill me." Mikey said.

"Look I just wont this wedding to be tomorrow and you arent going to stop me Pete."
As Mikey walked out of the door. "Uhmm?" "Now where were we?" Ray asked.

"Yet here!" Pete said.

Mikey got home and he told Frank and Amanda about the wedding.

"Hey guys, I am back I told them to make the wedding tomorrow." Mikey said.

"Why did you do that?" Frank asked. "Uhmmm..Okay I jave to come clean to you about this, I
can't hold it in any longer!" Mikey said. "I saw this girl down the street and well she
was hot." Mikey said.

"Mikey?" Frank asked. "Why wouldn't you keep such a thing like that from me?" Frank asked.

"I dont know, I thought that you would get mad at me." Mikey said.

"Are you made at me?, Is the wedding still on?" Mikey asked.