General

Coming Home

Coming Home

Opening the door everything
is different. She's not home but music blasts from the speakers as if there was a party. None of my stuff is anywhere to be seen. Pictures of her and some one else cover all the frames. I drag my knife along the side of the wall.
"I knew you'd leave me...oh we'll...I was gonna go crazy anyways so..."
The music stops and CD shards scatter the ground. Broken glass and torn pictures are drenched in my blood. Foam forms in my mouth as I scream and growl
"You BITCH!! You DIRTY! LYING BITCH!!"
Beds inside the wall, chairs and tables threw the windows and TV's. I splatter the walls and tear apart her cloths, chomping and crushing her jewelry and make up to smithereens. I grin and laugh just like the psychopath I am. The smell of roses and strawberries hit me hard. I pant and look around.
"...uhh....ah!"
The person, the girl, darts back into the kitchen. I angrily and insanely snicker and jump to scare her.
I regret it on sight

Her hands folded up to her face, she nibbles on her finger. She shakes and shivers. That long cherry red and lavishing bouncy hair hung up in a half pony tail shines in the sun from a broken window. She wears a redish pink mini skirt with black leggings up to her tights, a black lacy tank top under a oversized tan sweatshirt that shows off her round and skinny shoulders. She's tiny and fragile. A round face with huge red orange eyes. I wipe the crazy grin from my face and turn it into a half smile.
"You don't have to hide darling"
She carefully and shyly looks at me from behind a cabinet. She keeps her hands to her face
"...w..w..wh.." She stutters
"Are you a friend of Kristen?"
She sacredly nods
I scratch the back of my head and shuffle my feet
"You wouldn't happen to know where my stuff would be...would you?"
She's so...calm yet so nervous. Careful and worrisome while trying to be cool and not freak out from stress. Timid and shy as can be. Yet how can she be friends with that bit-don't go there.
"..I...I...I...do..don't kno..."
"How long have you and Kristen been friends?"
She opens up her hand and counts on her thin fingers. She's got milky pale skin and she's so small
"Umm...1...2...3..4...5.."
She tries not to stare me in the eyes. I can feel the fear inside her.
"Six....years or more..."
*sigh* "No wonder...I'm her husband, well I use to be. Before I left so to speak."
She's silent for a moment, but shivers in her nervousness. I jam my knife into the wall and draw a heart. I pull out the dry wall heart and tear it up, I stomp on it when it hits the ground.
"But obviously she didn't stay true to me..."
".....I'm....sorry...."
"Your not the war vet how has to come home to a cheating bitch wife"
She shows herself a little more to me. She's a shy little fox.
"I think...I might know where...your stuffs at..."
I raise a eye brow and cock a smile. She comes out from her hiding spot, as she approaches me the cabinet door falls of its hinges and slams onto the ground. She jumps and screams, she trips. She smells so good and warm, she feels so soft in my arms as I catch her. I bring her face to mines and grin. She gasps and clings on for dear life.
"Jumpy aren't we now?"
She blushes bright red but doesn't let go. I can tell she's uncomfortable but at the same time at ease. Even I grow red in the face. But the blood make it hard to notice.
"yea..."
The tips of our noses rub. I help her back up with a straight and a tad irritated expression.
"My stuff?"
"Oh yea! Right this way."
I help her over some of the fallen cabinets and dressers. Pushing glass out of our way until she stops and looks at a flatten part of the ceiling. (It was a popcorn ceiling so it was easy to spot) she stared shuffling all quietly
"Uh...well it's in the attic...but she closed...it off..."
I jam my knife into the flatten surface and cut a hole. As it hits the ground she closes her ears and backs away. I climb into it.
"You coming up here"
"No!!!" She shouts.
I pop my head out of the hole. It was the loudest thing she's said. She was terrified and angry that I asked her. This attic is bad.
"I'm sorry...but..n-n-no thank you...ill stay right here...if you don't mind"
I rummage threw boxes of slutty cloths and pictures of Kristen and her parents. I finally find my stuff. Two small boxes labeled "Boring War Stuff" there my old metals and uniforms. My camouflage cloths and black and grey shirts. Along with my combat boots and awards. Everything else is gone.

I throw the boxes down to her feet. She jumps and backs away to the wall.
"Thank god she still kept these..."
"...I'm sorry...but I..uhh...."
She has a little smile on her face. I feel the urge to cut it right off and bust out her teeth with pliers. She looks down and blushes brightly.
"What is it"
"I uh...she sold a lot of your stuff and I have...well...a lot of your stuff..."
I scratch my head. Inside I want to slam her to the wall and tear the flesh off her back. But then again I want to kiss her neck with the intention of biting it open.
"Why?"
"...it was really cool to have war outfits and some of your other stuff...and I was hoping she'd come to her senses and take it back...haha..."
I shield my knife and grin.
"Let's get out of here before she comes back."
"I have a car we can drive"
"Splendid"
As we walk out the door and set my boxes down. I run back to the house and jump in the car.
"Drive"
"What were you-"
"DRIVE!"
I growl and she drives. I smile when the sound of explosions and the smell of smoke trail behind us.
"Wha-"
"Just a little welcome home present"
As she drives for a while I turn of the radio.
"You never told me your name"