General

Priscilla

Priscilla

"Priscilla..."
Her strawberry blood red hair is covered in white hair clips. I grin at her
"Such a beautiful name...for such a beautiful young girl"
She blushes bright red and shyly giggles. I settle back down and smile. The angry blood and horrifying flash backs of war fixate to my mind and go away. Leaving me back to my happy and normal self. 7 years I haven't been like this.
"...tha-thank-thank you.. "
"What's wrong?"
"...I'm never...complemented..."
I rest my hand on the bare part of her leg, where the tights and skirts have a gap between them. She jumps a bit and blushes even brighter.
"You should always be complemented Priscilla. Your beautiful"
She hiccups and her face is red as-No not going there. You get the point.
"What's your full name?"
"Oh uh...Priscilla Primrose Evermore"
I smile
"That's even prettier"
"....stop it...your gonna make my head explode!!"
"Haha!"
"I never got your name ether"
I grin
"General Corvo Sputnik"
She tilts her head
"General?"
"Before I left the war field for home they awarded me as General."
"Wow!! I have a general in my car...I wish I had dressed nicer!!"
"You look perfect"
"Haha...Sputnik...isn't that the name of the first Soviet satellites that was launched on October 4th in 1956?"
"Correction: it was in 1957"
I grin and she grins back
"Interesting...."
"You take a like in history?"
"Yes! I love it. Your parents named you pretty...hero like I think haha!"
"Yea. They gave me successful names so I would be successful in the future. It worked I guess"
"Then what dose Corvo have to do with it?"
"He protected an empress and her family. He was the royal guard who saved them from a assassin and his team. He was a hero who also saved the village"
"Wow..."
"You can just call me Adam or Corvo. Whatever you prefer"
"Adam?"
"Abraham Lincoln, they turned it to Adam for short"
She nods. We finally arrive at her house. It's a tiny brick building. Small windows with a wood shingles. It has a beautiful green, lush lawn and beautiful red and white roses. She carefully skips and shuffles to the door. I carry my boxes with me to her living room. It's small as well. I sit down on the plush red and pink sofa.
"Would you like something to drink?"
"Sure. Water would be nice"
She smiles and walks into the kitchen. When she comes back she balances the glasses on boxes.
"I brought your stuff with your drin-"

Glasses in both hands I balance the boxes on my head, holding her in my arms again.
"...I'm...such a...klutz..."
"It's fine, I'm here to catch you when and if you fall"
I set everything back down and laugh. She tries to get up but I pull her back down.
"Woah!!"
"Haha...thank you"
"It's...nothing really..."
"It's everything, you smell so good"
"....*whimper*....."
I twitch between psychopath, killer, romantic, and nice.
"You really are a beauty"
"Adam...Corvo...uhh...."
I smile down at her and press my lips to her chin.
"Such a beauty I want you..."
I kiss her ear
"Dead"
I stand up and sigh loudly after talking and watching TV.
"Thank you for everything, the water, not telling Kristen, driving me here, and holding my stuff. Ill pay you back double what you paid to get this."
She sits up and rubs her palms. It's darken outside as well.
"it's fine really!! Anything to help our troops haha!!"
I grin and laugh lightly
"Yea I guess..."
I open the door and she abruptly stands up.
"Where are you gonna go?!?!"
"I don't know...find a place I guess..."
She pulls my arm
"You can stay here if you'd like!!"
I turn and smile.
"You won't want me here"
"Yes I do! I can't sent a war vet out with no place to go!! Please stay here"
I groan
"Don't call me a war vet or a troop please...just refer to me as a normal person here...I don't need anyone's pity or love or care just because I was in the fuckin war for seven damn years!!!!"
I push her to the wall and scream at her. She flinches, but doesn't cry. The terror in her eyes are mixed with a sadness and fright.
"Don't trust, love, like, care for, or admire me because I've been killing people to protect America in the war. Do it because I'm a normal person. Trust, love, like whatever! Me because of who I am on the inside! Not the outside"
She sighs and clings onto me.
"I'm sorry...."
I let go of her neck and hug her back. Whispering in her ear
"I'm a dangerous man"
"I don't care....your a great man with me...."
I hold her face closer to minds and drag my teeth slightly over it.
"I'll end up killing you. Or at least trying to."
"Naw...you like me to much!"
My face goes from pale and lifeless to red as the blood spilt from her pretty little neck.
"N-N-No I don't!!!"
She lets go and skips around. Taunting me. I chase after her. Ill play this game for a while I guess

"Look at yourself...a 21 year old kid...I never got to be one....fuck"
I run my hands threw my shortish long green hair. When I got adjusted to the camouflage outfits everyday I thought 'Hell! Fuck it dye my hair green to!!' Haha...ill have to take a shower in the morning. A flash back races threw my head. The blood of X-28 Sector 19's squad drenches me as they were blown to heaven and hell slaps me in the face.
"If only I never threw that frag....why did Johnson have to pick it up?!?"
I slam my head on the wall. A moaning sound comes from the other room.
"Shit!" I whisper
I walk to the door and open it slightly to see Priscilla sleeping in her big and plush bed. Lots of pillows and blankets. Pinks, reds, whites, and a few hints of orange bath her room. It's small. Smaller then mines even. There's a picture of her on the wall dressed up for a party or something. She looks amazing in the picture. (Not saying she doesn't now) I stand over her for a minute, then sit next to the bed. He hand drape down and off the edge. I grab it gently and rub the palm with my thumb.
"Priscilla...thank you for letting me into your house..."
She doesn't stir. She doesn't snore but breaths faintly. But that's the only sound in the house, making it like a fat mans snore.
"Your very beautiful and I'm glad I met you today..."
I have to rub my eyes from the watery feeling
"I know your a shy and nervous person...but you opened up to me and made a bad day...coming..."home"..,a great one..."
I choke on the words as I talk
"I've seen some horrible stuff...horrible ugly stuff..."
She rolls closer to me, still slowing me to hold her tiny, pale hand with her perfect nails and skinny fingers.
"I've gone a little crazy..."
A tear falls from my face onto the pillow
"Just....forgive me if I.....try to kill you..."
I drag the blade of my knife around her face and up and down her arms. She shivers but doesn't wake up. I slam the knife into the pillow and bed next to her face. Her lips touch the blade and I kiss the other side.
"I went to war knowing I'd turn into a psychopath...that's just what I wanted"
I hold her hand and talk to her for another hour or so. Smiling even tho she doesn't wake up for it. Priscilla is a gorgeous girl. She is nice and sweet even tho she's shy and nervous.
"I'm glad it was you who welcomed me home, even tho our circumstances for first meeting weren't very good haha..."
I kiss her hand gently and then her forehead. I close the door quietly and head back to bed. Tomorrow ill have to work on getting my life back together.