Status: Are you ashamed of who you are?

Save a Bed, Sleep in My Arms!

Thank you RoCk_PrInCeSs_PR.. for making me this lovely banner. she is just awesome. and lovely and the best.Thank you. Type her up a message if you want one.
..

Zachary Baker lived on the streets for years. Not because he was poor.. well lets admit it. He had little money. but not enough to pay for a house.. In his wallet there is 7$ and that's it.. Imagine having only 7 dollars..
what could you buy with that..?
But one night he was in his little alley way with his little blue blanket and teddy bear.. that he had since he was little. He still remembers like it was yesturday...
How he got onto the streets happened when he was only 4....
He is now 16.
This man came walking to the party next to the little alley. It was very loud.. some nights he could not even sleep.. or hear anything besides the music...
This man.. saw him after he came back from the club....He said something to Zack that was so.. so mean..
Zack will never get it out of his head.. It was like the devil was talking to him.. When that man left. Zach felt bad..He looked at himself as what that man had said to him..

But after 2 years later.. that man comes back and when he looks at that now 18-year-old.. he sees love,helpless,uncared-for and abandonment.

what will happen?
what does he really think?
does Zach actually trust him?
___________________________________________
This story has:
Abandonment.
Hate.
boyXboy.
_
I hope you enjoy it..
  1. Something.
    Title by: Escape The Fate.
  2. Believe.
    Title by: The Black letter and Hollywood Undead. (slight smut!)
  3. Monster and Liar.
    Title by: ETF with Zack and Brian's P.O.V
  4. A letter on the table.
    3rd P.O.V (a Ayden chapter)
  5. The Stars in the Sky.
    Title by: A7X,and Zack's and Brian's P.O.V
  6. We'll be home soon so dry your eyes.
    Title by: Asking Alexandria- A Prophecy. Ayden
  7. It's not too late,It's never too late.
    Three day grace-Never too late. and Zack's P.O.V