Status: Are you ashamed of who you are?

Save a Bed, Sleep in My Arms!

Something.

It was a beautiful night in California. But the breeze was just brutal. It ran down Zachary's back making him shiver as he sat in his little alley way, with his Blue blanket and little teddy bear. The music was blaring on the other side of Zack making him barley hear himself think.
A thought came to his mind making tears trickle down his face and fell on his frozen fingers.
A thought of how he got where he was today. How he ended up on the streets.
It happen when he was only a 4 year old boy.The thought is so bitter so bad nobody should ever get treated like he was, or ever have his past.

_Flashback_

"Do you want me to burn you?" Zack's father yelled as he stepped on Zack's hand making him yell with pain, shaking his head no to the question being asked. He absolutely did not want to get burnt.

Mark, Zack's dad kicked him 20 time in the chest called up his friends, took him down to the dungeon and did some awful things to him.

They Sexually Assaulted his several times, beaten him, Took a knife and skinned him a little on his legs and arms. They made him fuck each of them.
Then the next day they put a leash on him like a dog and drugged him everywhere making him get sores, bruises, scars.
He bled for days without care. He was put in cages, Thrown out side, Starved.
His dad abused him even more.

And then one day he burnt him and threw him out and Zack never say his parents again.

-End of flashback-

Zack was crying even more. he hated the fact that people could do that to other people.
Zack looked over and saw this beautiful Man.
Now of course Zack was gay, That's half of the reason why his father did such horrible things.
That man looked at Zack and said the most horrible thing in the world.

"What the fuck you looking at. Looking at all of this, well your not getting it you little fag.
Look at you, your ugly, dirty, fag, hopeless. you will die you little Hobo. Go die in a fucking hole. oh wait you don't deserve a hole. your so dirty. everyone hates you. your to dirty and I HATE YOU. I hate homeless people. go the fuck away and die. your not good for anything except for looking ugly!" That man said giving Zack the finger and walking away..

Zack thought and looked at himself disgust, and wished he was dead or was he already dead.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey sorry its so short they will be short for a couple chapters.
enjoy.
Who is the mans name?
sorry if its disgusting. but that's life and that's what happens to some people.

Comments/recs/ subscribe?