Status: Are you ashamed of who you are?

Save a Bed, Sleep in My Arms!

A letter on the table.

Ayden woke up with no man beside him, He sat up and scratched his head wondering where Brian went,He stood up and looked around, Brian's things were gone and there was a letter on the table that read:
'Dear Ayden.
I can't be with you anymore, you're turning me into a monster I never wanted to be, You made me talk to that men rudely. I am mad at you but I am more mad at myself.
That's why I am leaving you, I don't wanna become a bigger monster. Sorry this letter is short, I didn't have the time to write a 5 page letter but you don't deserve it anyways.
Goodbye Ayden.
- Brian'

Ayden crumbled the letter in his hand letting out a great big and loud 'Fuck'. Ayden got dressed, Got in his car and drove off to the bar meeting his friends Toni and Jacky he called before he left.
When Ayden got to the bar Toni and Jacky where already with girls.
'Nice' Ayden thought before walking off in the direction where his friends where, On the way there was this lady he stopped for.
"Hello sexy!" Ayden said slapping her ass making her jump and look around to see the man.
"Hello there!" she said smiling. Ayden was not getting hard he was obviously Bi, but more gay.
"I'll see you later!" He said before walking to Toni and Jacky.
"Hey fuck-head! ditched us for a lady huh?" Toni laughed.
"Any time!" Ayden laughed excusing himself before walking to the men's room looking at the men.
"You gay?" A man walked up to him, Ayden nodded his head.
"I am too baby, wanna have a good time?" He asked before pulling Ayden into a stall and fucking him.Moans escaped his mouth filling the washroom, probably making the people outside the washroom hear him. He was a whore!

When they were finished Ayden walked out of the washroom adjusting his shirt and belt buckle before walking back to his friends.
"Hey i'm sorry!" Toni said making Ayden question his words.
"Why?" Ayden asked.
"Brian." He said.
"Oh yeah thanks! well he was a whore but he was dame tight!" Ayden laughed.
"I've always wondered if you were a rapist!" Jacky said taking his bottle of Jack.
"Nope, hey you know where he went?" Ayden asked.
"Yeah Canada, Toronto Canada!" They said before a smirk came over Ayden's face.A
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks':
jackyvengeance21
fiction246
For commenting on the last chapter.

Lady
Toni
Jacky