Birthday Boy

Birthday Boy

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Ashley..." the 3 boys sang, off-key and laughing as they did so. Ashley laughed along with them, and suddenly felt two arms snake around his waist.
"Happy birthday to you..." a familiar low voice spoke softly in his ear. Ashley turned.
"Andy!" he exclaimed cheerfully. "You made it!"
"Did you honestly think I'd miss my boyfriends birthday?" he raised an eyebrow. "I wouldn't miss it for the world." he then smiled.
CC, noticing the perfect oppurtunity for mischief, crept up behind Andy. Ashley looked over Andy's shoulder and stared at CC curiously.
"What?" Andy frowned, seeing Ashley's confused expression.
Before Ashley could open his mouth to answer, CC pushed Andy into Ashley, causing him to fall on top of Ashley and land on the couch.
"Kiss the birthday boy!!!" he urged hyperly. Andy shrugged and smirked as he locked their lips together. Ashley smiled and pulled Andy down closer to him in order to deepen the kiss more. "okay, ew, guys. Too much, too. Much." CC whined as Ashley slid a hand up Andys shirt.
Andy sat up and chuckled. "Well you asked for it."
"...who wants cake..." Jake suggested awkwardly. Jinxx nodded in agreement.
"Cake is good."
"Cake is very good." Jake nodded. CC perked up.
"OUTTA THE WAY. CC IS GETTIN' CAKE!" he shouted as he ran out of the room.
Jake ran after him, and Jinxx walked calmly out.
"So...." Andy said as he pulled a box in black wrapping paper out of his bag and placed it in Ashley's hands. "I got you something. Open it."
Ashley raised an eyebrow. "I don't recall asking for anything but okay.." he tore away the black paper and opened the box. "Andy..." he gasped as he pulled out a long chain, with a star charm on the end and the name "Ashley" in the middle of the star.
"It's custom made... I mean it's not much but...yknow." he shrugged. Ashley slid the chain over his head and admired it.
"I love it Andy." he smiled softly.
"I'm glad you do."
"thank you so much." he added.
"You are very welcome, Ashley." he smiled and fell back onto the couch, followed by Ashley who snuggled closer to Andy. "Sleepy?"
"A bit..." he mumbled.
"Happy birthday Ash..." Andy giggled quietly and allowed Ashley to use him as a pillow.
"HEY ASHLEY WHERE ARE ALL PLATES?! CC IS EATING IT FROM THE CAKE PAN!" Jake yelled as he reentered the room. Andy put a finger to his lips and shushed him, pointing to a sleeping Ashley.
"oh. Sorry." he whispered and slowly backed out of the room.
Andy rolled his eyes and laughed softly.
♠ ♠ ♠
._. I just thought of something: what if they actually read these;~~~; oh god. That'd be terrible. ._. Anywho.

Notice how I make CC the mischievous goofball? Haha I love him :'3 CC deserves more attention than he gets. He's just so amazing and hilarious and I just love him x"D