Secrets to Tell

ein

"Oh shit," I screamed, "Guys wake the fuck up!!"
"Shit, Jackie what now?" Kelsey woke up. Claire sound asleep.
"My dad just got me backstage passes to see Fall Out Boy and My Chemical Romance."
All of a sudden I hear something hit the floor in Kelsey's room. She fell and I
started to crack up.

"What the fuck happened Kelsey?"
"Umm, as you see I fell," I cut Kelsey off.
"I can see that."
"Shut the fuck up. Are you kidding?"
"Uhh nope."
Claire finally walked in almost an hour later of Kelsey and me screaming.

"Did I miss something?" Claire said. Kelsey and I could tell she wasn't fully awake.
"Yeah, Jackie's dad just got us backstage passes to see Fall Out Boy and My Chemical Romance." Kelsey had the biggest smile I'd seen since Shawn.

Freshman year the love of her life asked her out. The sad thing is they started to grow apart.

flash Back

"No! She can't be!"
I was sixteen when it happened. My dad was on a trip visiting his parents. He wouldn't let me go again. He thinks I missed to much school.
When the phone rang I kept yelling for my mom to get it but then I remembered she went out. So, I got up and answered it.
"Hello is Mr. Marley there?" The guy had a deep voice.
"May I ask who is calling." I asked him.
"This is captain Smith from the Tennafly Police. Is Mr.Marley there?" captain Smith asked again.
"No, he is visiting his mom. This is his daughter Jackie." I finally answered him.
"I'm sorry...."
I dropped the phone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if sucks but I promise it gets better.
It was written back in '06.