Secrets to Tell

zehn

We were heading out the door when my cell phone rang. It was my dad so I answered it.

Me- Hey dad.
Dad- Hey sweetie. How are you?
Me- I'm fine. How about you?
Dad- Good. Are you are settled in and where are you?
Me- Yes I'm all settled in and I'm leaving for Patrick's house.
Dad- Patrick, Pete's friend.
Me- Yeah dad.
Dad- Well then I just checked in to see how you were doing tell everybody I said hi.
Me- Will do. Bye.
Dad- Bye.

"My dad says hi. Now Pete what did you want to tell me?"
"I said it could wait."
"Fine be that way Mr.Peterweeter." I stuck my tongue out at him.

We finally got to Patrick's house. They were sitting in a circle half naked playing duck duck goose.

"How the hell does someone get naked by playing duck duck goose?" Pete asked.
"Umm, no fucking clue."Claire said while trying to find her clothes.
"Wow you guys are losers." I said.
"Yup." Joe answered.
"So, Pete did you finally tell her?" Andy asked.
"Does everybody know what he wants to tell me but me?"
"Basically."
"Ughh. Why doesn't anybody tell me anything. I hate not knowing"
"I can tell that." Andy says.

They got dressed and they started to practice. They were really good for playing out of his basement. Kelsey was talking to me I wasn't really paying attention to her I wanted to know what Pete wanted to tell me ughh this is really annoying. Why can't he just tell me. I can't believe I'm back in Patrick's basement again doing the same thing sitting on his couch watching them play. It was like I was 15 all over again but that was years ago. I grew up. I'm not that little chubby girl with a crush on Pete. I'm that thin girl with a crush on Pete. Why can't I ever move on? They started to play Nobody puts the baby in the corner.

"Well thats it." Patrick said into the mic.
"Shall I take you loveys home?" Pete asked.

We nodded. Pete put his hand to help me up so I took it. We said good bye. Pete asked if I could stay the night at his house since his parents were out of town for a week. I asked Claire and Kelsey if it was okay they told me to go ahead. Pete dropped off Claire and Kelsey. Then we went to Pete's house.

"What did you want to tell me before?"
"I wanted to tell you-"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sup bad chapter!
:D