Secrets to Tell

dreizehn

"Gerard Arthur Way get your ass over here!"Andy screamed at the top of his lungs.
"If you want me so badly get your ass over here!" Gerard screamed back.
"Fine." Andy said.

We all started to walk over. I can't I'm going out with Pete, meeting My Chemical Romance with Kelsey and Claire. This is going to be a fun day.

"Mikey! I love you!" Pete said.
"But Petey I thought you loved me." I was making a sad face.
"Aww, Pete you made Jackie sad. Go say your sorry and I love you. Now." Kelsey was yelling at Pete.
"Fine. I'm sorry Jackie. I love you more then Mikey." Pete said while giving me a hug.
"It's ok Pete. I love you too." I gave him a kiss on the check.
"You guys make such a cute couple." Claire said.
"Your Jackie?" Gerard asked.
"Umm, yeah."
"Oh my god." Mikey said with a big smile on his face.
"Well umm. This is Kelsey and Claire." I said while pointing at them.
"Kelsey's pretty." Mikey pretended to whisper to Gerard.
"Aww I think your pretty too." Kelsey said.
"Great now I feel sad." Claire sad.
"I think your pretty." Gerard said.
Claire had a big smile," I think your pretty too."
"Well your happy now." Ray said.
"Dude Pete. How come they always get the girls?" Ray asked.
"Cause umm I don't know." Pete answered.
"Shall we get going?" Joe asked.
"Sure." Frank said.

Pete laced his fingers into mine. Gerard was staring at Claire and Mikey was staring at Kelsey. They are so cute. We were there for about an hour. After a while we were just sitting there and talking about the most stupidest things ever.

"So, Kelsey are you from Wilmette?" Mikey asked.
"Nope. We're from New Jersey. Well Claire and me are but not Jackie." Kelsey answered.
"Where are you from Jackie?" Bob asked.
"She's from here!" Pete yelled.
"Thank you Jackie." Bob was saying sarcastically.
"Lets get smoothies." I said.
"Lets go." Gerard said.
"Umm, I have to go home." Ray said.
"Me too." Bob, Frank, Andy, Joe, and Patrick agreed.
"Then we'll drop you off then get smoothies." Pete said.

We took two cars. Kelsey and Claire were with Gerard and Mikey. They were staring at each other the whole time. Patrick decided to drive so I sat on Pete's lap in the backseat. We dropped everyone off and piled into one car. Pete was driving, I was sitting in shotgun, Kelsey sat on Mikey's lap, and Claire and Gerard sat in the two remaining seats. We stopped at some local coffee shop thingy. We got two strawberry smoothies. Kelsey and Mikey,and Pete and I split them. Gerard and Claire split a banana one. We decided to stay at Pete house. So I called Babica to tell her.
Me- Babica, we're staying at Pete's house for the night.
Babica- Who will be there?
Me-Pete, Claire, Kelsey, Mikey, Gerard, and me.
Babica- Umm, ok but call me in the morning.
Me- Ok, bye Babica.
Babica- Bye.
We got to Pete's house, his parents were still out of town. So, we got movies and popcorn. Kelsey and Mikey were sitting next to each other, Gerard and Claire were sitting next to each other, and Pete and I were sitting next to each other.

"So why are you guys here?" Mikey asked.
"Well, Jackie's dad got us front row tickets and backstage passes for her birthday to see you guys. So we flew out to see Babica and yeah thats how we got here." Kelsey answered.
"You flew from New Jersey to Wilmette." Gerard said.
"Yeah." Claire said.

Kelsey feel asleep on Mikey's shoulder and Mikey just feel asleep on her head. They were so cute. Claire began to fall asleep on Gerard's shoulder Gerard was just staring at her sleep. They make such cute couples.

"Petey, I'm tired."
"Well go to sleep."
"But I can't."
"Then I sing you to sleep."
"Thanks Petey."
"No problem."

I leaned my head on his shoulder and he started to sing in a couple minutes I was asleep.