Secrets to Tell

sechzehn

We ran down the stairs to see Pete, Mikey, and Gerard waiting at the bottom.
"Petey." I screamed then jumped into his arms.
"Hello love." Pete said and kissed me.
"Waffle." Kelsey screamed then gave Mikey a kiss.
"Hello Darling" Mikey said.
"Hey baby." Gerard said to Claire.
"Hey boo-bear." Claire said then gave him a kiss.
"Hey the piergoies are done. Uhh, Jackie who are these people?" Babica asked.
"This is Mikey, Kelsey's boyfriend, and that's Gerard, Claire's boyfriend." I said.
"Oh, Hello." Babica said.
"Hello." Mikey and Gerard said.

We ate our food then headed out to watch them practice for the concert. My Chemical Romance are playing Helena, Vampires Will Never Hurt You, You Know What They do to Guys Like us in Prison, and some other ones. Fall Out Boy are playing Pretty in Punk, Where is you Boy, Chicago is so Two Years Ago, and some other ones.
"Mikey, can I talk to you?" I asked.
"Uh, sure." He said.

Mikey and I walked into the other room and I closed the door.

"Mikey, if you ever fuck with Kelsey in the wrong way, I will hurt you. I don't want to see her get hurt again." I said.
"I would never hurt her. I love her."
"You better."
We went back into the other and sat down.
"So, did you have a nice talk?" Patrick asked.
"Yeah." Mikey said.
"Lets go somewhere." Pete said.
"Yeah but where." I said.
"Lets go back to my house." Pete said.
"Sure." Andy said.

We got back to Pete and sat in his basement watching home videos of us when we were five. It was of Pete and me.
"Aww you guys were so cute when you were little." Kelsey said.
"What happened?" Mikey said as a joke.
"We got hot." Pete said.
"Losers." Claire said.
"You know you love us." I said.
"We have to go." Patrick said.
"Yeah." Everyone else said.
"Bye guys." We said.

So it was just Pete, Mikey , Gerard, Claire, Kelsey, and me. We talked for a couple hours then Kelsey fell asleep along with Mikey, Claire, and Gerard. So Pete and I were up. So we kept on talking about what I did and everything that happened to me and my ex-boyfriends. Soon I fell asleep on Pete's shoulder. When I woke up Pete wasn't there.