Secrets to Tell

dreiundzwanzig

Mikey's POV

Claire and I walked over to Pete.

"So did you ask?" I asked.
"What do you think?" Claire said.
"Sorry, Pete I forgot you were doing it later." I said.
"It's ok. Should we get back.?" Pete asked.
"Yeah." Claire and I said.

We walked back to the rest of the guys. I gave Kelsey a kiss. Pete went over to Jackie and gave her a kiss. They make such a cute couple. Claire walked over to Gerard and gave him a kiss.

"Five mintues guys." The guy said with a headphone thing around his head.
"Shall we get ready?" I said.
"Yay." Frank said.
"God Frank you are an over-excited loser." Bob said.
"I know." Frank said with a smile on his.

Kelsey gave me a hug and said good luck same with Claire and Jackie.

Pete's POV

They were almost done. The box was still in my pocket. Claire walked over to me.

"So how are you going to ask?" Claire asked.
"Well Mikey is going jump on the stage when we are up and ask her to come on the stage. I taught her how to play Clam Before the Storm then I'm going to ask." I said.
"Aww Pete that is so cute. I wish Gerard would do that." Claire said.

Then Kelsey walked over.

"So what are you guys always talking about?" Kelsey asked, she didn't know.
"Pete is going to ask Jackie to marry her later." Claire said.

I just nodded my head. Kelsey jumped on me and gave me a hug. Jackie walked over.

"Why is everybody else getting love but me? Jackie asked.
"Aww baby." Kelsey said then gave her a hug.
"Wrong person." She said.
"Me?" Claire said then gave her a hug.
"No." Jackie said.
"Is it me?" I asked.
"Finally." She said sarcastically.
"Aww I'm sorry. Are you ready to play?" I asked her.
"Yes, but why do I have to?" She asked.
"Because your my girlfriend and I want you to." I said.
"Oh ok." She said then gave me a kiss.

The guy with the headphone thing came over and told us we were almost up. When they were done they got off they came up to us. Mikey walked over to Kelsey gave her a hug same with Gerard.

"Eww Mikey your all ickky." Kelsey said.
"I'm sorry." Mikey said.
"Its ok." Kelsey said then gave him a kiss.
"We are up." Joe said.
"Lets go." Patrick said while pointing to the stage.
"Ok."

We all went up to the stage. Jackie, Kelsey, Claire, and everybody stayed to the side. When we got on the stage everybody started to scream their lungs out. I found it funny that people actually like us. We did a couple songs when it was Mikey cue to jump on the stage. Mikey flew across the stage and one fan does what the fuck. Mikey walks over to me.

"Well aren't you happy to see me again." Mikey said into the mic.
"I was told by Peter Wentz to say this. Jackie can you come on the stage?" Mikey asked. She just nodded her head no.
"Mikey I think she has stage freight. Hold this." I said while taking of my bass and handing it to Mikey. I walked over to where Jackie was standing.
"Pete I don't want to." She said.
"Come on Jackie. You'll be great." I said trying to reinsure her.
"No Pete."
"Fine." I said then I picked her up bridal style.
"I see you got her." Patrick said into his mic.
"Yes Pattycakes he did." Jackie said as I was carrying her over to Mikey.
"Petey put me down!" Jackie screamed.
"Fine." I put her down next to Mikey.
"Well, fans this is Petey's girlfriend Jackie." Mikey said into the mic.

Almost everybody went aww, but a couple people booed us.

"If you were true Fall Out Boy fans you would be happy that Pete found someone as great as Jackie." Patrick said then everybody went quite.
"Well now that got your attention Pete wants her to play her favorite song with us. Is that ok?" Patrick asked.
"Yes!" Everyone screamed.
"So we are playing Clam Before the Storm." Patrick said.

We played the song. Well I didn't, Jackie did with everybody I sat on the stage. When the song was over I got up and took the bass back and gave Jackie a hug.

"So how was Jackie for playing." I asked. Everybody screamed.
"I'll take that as a yes." I said.
"Oh and one more thing," I said while I was digging around my pocket for the box, I found it then got on one knee, "Jacqueline Chanel Marley, will you marry me?"

Jackie's POV

Oh my god. Pete just asked me to marry him. Everybody screamed say yes Jackie. I couldn't really say anything so I just nodded.

"Jackie, we can't hear your brain rattle." Andy said sarcastically.
"I'm sorry I'm marrying Pete." I said.

Pete shot up and wrapped me in a hug. He put the ring on my finger.

Pete's POV

I can't believe she said yes.

"I love you." She whispered in my ear.
"I love you more." I whispered back.
"Nuh uh I love you the mostest." She said.
"Nuh uh I love you to Pluto and back." I said.
"Nuh uh I love you to the stars and back." She said.
"Uhh I don't know but I love you." I said then let go of her and everybody ran on the stage and gave us hugs. Claire and Mikey went to the mic.

"Ok, this is Claire, Gerard's girlfriend," Mikey said, "And this is my girlfriend Kelsey." Kelsey came over and Mikey gave her a kiss.
"Well Pete asked us if Jackie would like this surprise and we thought she would and we thought right." Claire said.
"Yeah its hard to keep a secert from her." Mikey added.

We were finally done we walked off the stage. Kelsey hands were laced with Mikey same with Claire and Gerard. My arm was around Jackie's shoulder.