Secrets to Tell

siebenundzwanzig

Pete's POV

I know I should have told Jackie I left but I didn't want to worry her. Even though she sounded really worried in her messages. Maybe I should call her but shes probably with Kelsey. I decided to text her.

[[text]]
Sorry about not being there when you woke I was just in a bad mood and didn't really feel like talking to everyone. Your probably with Kelsey and everyone else tell them i said hi. I'll be at the hotel later.
[[endtext]]

I sat on the bench in the park for half an hour before Jackie texted me back. My phone vibrated for a couple minutes before I even bothered to look.

[[text]]
Pete i was really worried about you where did you go and how did you get there?

Uhh i'm at some park i walked.

oh everybody here says hi and James is a lot better the doctors don't know what went wrong so they are keeping him overnight

good when are you going to be at the hotel

uhh in a couple minutes

oh ok ill see you there

ok

[[endtext]]

I started to walk back to the hotel when my phone vibrated again.

[[text]]
pete where the fuck did you go

it was from Mikey

uhh i was at the park

all day

most of it

oh fine
[[endtext]]

I finally got back to the hotel Jackie was in the shower.

Jackie's POV

I heard Pete come into the room.

"Jackie, Peter needs to urinate." Pete said from outside the door.
"Well, Mr. Wentz go." I said.

He walked and went to the bathroom then left. I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my hair and another one under my arms. I walked outside a layed next to Pete.

"I'm sorry." He said.