Secrets to Tell

drei

"Get your shit packed." I screamed. We are a loud bunch.
"Shit Jaxx that doesn't answering my fucking question!" Kelsey was getting mad at me.
"Yes it does," Claire answered. " We are leaving soon. Kelsey Grace get your shit packed."
"Don't fucking yell at me." Kelsey started to laugh because Claire doesn't yell a lot shes tells us not to yell.
"Our plane is tomorrow morning." I said. Kelsey gave me the funnest look ever.
"Why didn't you tell me last week or something, Jaxx the day before our plane." Kelsey was still giving me her Kelsey look.
"Duhhh, my dad just told me dumb ass you know I can't keep something like that from my bestest friends ever." I gave them the Jaxx look.
"It's true," Claire interrupted, " You know that it's not humanly possible for Jackie to do that."
"True , sorry Jaxx."
"GROUP HUG" We scream.
We all start to laugh. Just then my dad walks in.
"Hey dad." We all said. Kelsey and Claire call dad dad but he doesn't really care.
"Hey sweethearts," my dad answered, "I guess you heard the news."
"You bet." We all said.
"GROUP HUG." Kelsey, Claire, and I said.
My dad started to laugh.
"Group hug." He said with his arms open.
"We love you daddy."
"When is our plane leaving tomorrow?" Claire asked.
"10 in the morning. So, that means I'll wake you guys up around six am. So, you can get all pretty aifed." He told us.
"Thanks dad" We all said.
This will be the first time I'm gong back to Chicago since well I was sixteen. I'm turing nineteen. Claire and Kelsey are a year older.
"Oh my how my baby is growing up." Kelsey said in a motherly way.
"I know its going to be hard." I answered in a daughterly way.
"Ok stop being all lovely and lets start packing our shit." Claire said while laughing. I gave Kelsey a kiss on the check.
"Aww sisterly love." Kelsey announced
"Yes we all know Kelsey. Now start packing." Claire was giving us her look. We all have a look no one can make the look but us.
"Fine, you always ruin the fun I hate you." Kelsey was doing her daughterly love thingy to Claire.
"I know but I'm the one that keeps you out of jail." Claire gave us her look again.
"True," I said, "but we're seeing Fall Out Boy and My Chemical Romance."
"Soo, Jaxx how did your dad get the tickets and the backstage passes?" Kelsey really wanted to know.
"If I did tell you," Just then I paused knowing I was about to tell them.
"Well." Kelsey was getting impatient
"You wouldn't believe me." I said
"Try us." They said