Secrets to Tell

47

Jackie's POV

We got back to Kelsey and Mikey's house.

"Kelsey Grace Way, my wifer get your lovely behind out here and give me a hug." I screamed as soon as I got out of the car.
"Ahhh Jacqueline Chanel Iero, my wifer I missed your lovely behind." Kelsey screamed while she opened the door.
"Hello I'm your husband." Mikey said.
"So, Kelsey is mine and she will always been mine." I said and wrapped my arms around her.
"Hey waffle is sad. And you always will be mine." Kelsey said and gave me a kiss on the cheek.
"How's my niece doing?" I said and put my head by Kelsey's stomach.
"She is doing good." Kelsey said and rubbed her stomach.
"When is she due? And I want to be here unlike the last one." I said.
"Umm about September." She said and walked over to James.
"How is my lovely son doing?" She said and kissed the top of his head.
"I'm good Mommy." James said and grabbed Mikey's leg.
"Aww." Frank said.
"Why Frankie?" James asked.
"You are the only that can call me that and you are a cutie pie." Frank said.
"Can we go inside?" Mikey asked and motioned his arms to the front door.
"If you want." Kelsey said and walked to the door. Mikey picked up James, Frank picked up the bags.
"Thank you." I said and kissed Frank's check.
"Your welcome." Frank said and we all walked into their house.
"What do you want to do?" Kelsey asked.
"Food." Frank basically screamed.
"Sleep." I said and sat on her couch.
"Go get food and go to bed." Kelsey said.
"Thanks for stating the obvious." I said.
"Anyday. Tell me Jackie you know you really love it." Kelsey said.
"I do." I said and layed down.
"But you love Frank more don't you." Kelsey said and looked at her feet.
"Yes. But you will always have the biggest space in my heart." I said and made a heart out of my hands and put it over my heart. Kelsey smiled.
"Kelsey you are a loser." Frank said.
"God Frank stop being a butt." Mikey said and pushed Frank.
"Ehh. But Jackie loves my butt." Frank said and empished the word "loves".

Frank's POV

"Do you Jackie?" Mikey said. Jackie said nothing.
"I think she's sleeping." Kelsey said. Jackie looked so peaceful.
"Well no duh." I said.
"Go take her home." Mikey said.
"Ok." I said and walked over to the couch and picked her up bridal style.
"Umm what about my bags?" I asked.
'I'll take them." Mikey said and picked up our bags.
"Thanks." I said and walked to the door. We live somewhat next door so we didn't need to take the car.
"So how was the trip?" Mikey asked and closed the door behind him.
"It was good expect for one odd thing that Tina told me." I said and walked through the wet grass and got my shoes and pants wet.
"And that was?" Mikey asked.
"While me and Tina were dancing she said she loves me more. She didn't tell me who though." I said.
"Good." Mikey said under his breath.
"What did you say?" I asked.
"Nothing." He said.
"Ok." I said and opened the door.
"I'm going to put Jackie in bed. So I'll umm be back in like two minutes." I said and walked upstairs to our room. I put Jackie in
the bed and gave her a kiss and walked back downstairs.
"What do you want to do now?" Mikey asked.
"I'll probably end up going to bed when you leave." I said and sat down on the couch.
"I want food." Mikey said and walked to the kitchen.
"Mikey I have no food." I said.
"Ugh you never have food." Mikey said.
"I know. We hardly eat." I said.
"Well then I best be heading back to James and Kelsey." Mikey said and headed to the door.
"Bye fuckface." I said and threw the pillow I was sitting on at his head.
"I know you want me." Mikey said and smacked his ass.
"I do." I said.
"Bye." Mikey said and opened the door.
"Bye." I said and Mikey walked out the door and closed the door behind him.
"Ugh." I said while getting up and headed to the stairs. I walked up the stairs to our room and layed down on the bed next to Jackie.
"Thank you." Jackie said half-alseep and kissed the back of my neck.
"For what?" I asked. She didn't answer.