Status: Black Veil Brides Love Story

A Love Story

Prologue

Prologue:-

this story i have come up in my head by accident and the only reason why i am doing this story is because of me being such a big fan of The Black Veil Brides, well this story is going to much different as the other two stories i have done which (The Black Dog, and The New Type Of Shape-Shifter)

well this story is about a teenagers life on the line fighting through this aggressive cancer that could kill her, as she already loves a couple of bands like Advenged Sevenfold and Evanescence.

But once she speaks to one of her friends in her Gothic group, named "The Black Wild Cats", she gets told about a band called the Black Veil Brides, and gets told that they are really good and are like BFMV, who she also likes so she tells them that when she has time she will listen to them.

So when she goes home and logs on to her computer she decides to log onto her youtube account to search the Black Veil Brides in which she comes across the song Heaven Calling so she clicks on it and starts playing.

once listening to some of their songs, she became their biggest fan, once four months passed she started to deteriorate and was submitted to hospital.

once she was out of hospital her life changed and was taken to a gig of the Black Veil Brides which she love so much that she got tickets for the next tour, two months after her life changed dramatically,

She decided to get a tattoo which was obvioulsy BVB and became much more of a goth, and even got to see the Black Veil Brides back stage on their tour, which was amazing for her as she fell in love with them, but once she did she didn't expect what was about to happen in her life that will make her happy and pull through.

which well to the title of the story you must know what will happen in the story.