Status: Completed!!!

Rock the World

Gabriella Olsen Brianna Horan

“What did I tell you about touching my cat?” I said to the blonde Irishman sitting next to me with a little more anger in my voice than what was necessary.

“Most girls are begging for me to touch their pussy.” he said, flashing me a wink that made me roll my eyes.

“You’re disgusting.”

“Look,” he said as he handed me a piece of paper that he was holding for some reason, “I drew you a picture of how much I care.”

I flipped the paper over to see that there was nothing on either side, confusing me slightly.

“Niall, there’s nothing here…”

“Exactly.”


Gabriella Olsen has always lived in New York but in order to be closer to her best friend, she decided to transfer out of her all-girls school in the suburbs and attend a performing arts school. When she arrives, she slowly becomes friends with the small group that her best friend usually hangs out with. But, what happens when she slowly starts to fall for her best friend’s cousin who is a well-known ‘player’ in the school, Niall James Horan…

We could rock the world tonight, but no it doesn’t have to be love.

Disclaimer: Unfortunately I don’t own One Direction. I do however own Gabriella Olsen, Brianna Horan, and whatever else I feel like throwing into this story. If I'm reading another fanfiction and I see that you stole an idea or one of the stupid jokes I included, I will report you…