Status: Completed!!!

Rock the World

Cheetos

listen

The incredibly boring musical theater performance class that I was currently sitting in seemed as though it was never ending as I kept my eyes locked on to the clock in the front of the classroom. I sighed as the clock continued to inch ever so slowly towards the time that we would all finally be let out of our classes for the rest of the day.

“So remember,” the teacher began quickly since she could clearly tell that the bell was about to ring so that I could finally finish with my classes for the day, “for homework you need to read and outline all of chapter twelve. I also expect the outline to be in the proper format, I will not be accepting anything else.”

The class groaned in unison as everyone closed their books and put them into their bags. When the bell finally rang a second later, everyone jumped out of their seat except for me since I was still struggling with the many books I was carrying from almost all of my classes.

“Shit.” I grumbled to myself with a whine as I bent over to pick up the heavy biology textbook that I had just dropped onto the floor by my desk.

I groaned to myself as I finally walked out of my very last class on the top floor of the building, my head was throbbing harshly and my feet were horribly aching. As I made my way down the hallway towards the main office so that I could hand in the paper that now had the signature of each and every one of my teachers, I noticed that someone was walking next to me. When I looked up, my hazel eyes met with Niall’s blue eyes and I instantly groaned internally.

“What do you want, Niall?” I asked him in an incredibly rude and curt tone, not really wanting to deal with anybody right now since I was absolutely exhausted.

“Maybe I just wanted to be polite and chat.”

“Alright fine, feel free to chat in that case.”

“So Gabriella, when my cousin explained to me who you were when I saw her this afternoon, I felt really bad about what happened between you and I earlier today…” he said with his voice trailing off slightly at the end as he wrapped an arm around my middle.

“Um, can you do me a huge favor and move your arm from my body?” I asked him in a slightly confused tone as I moved away from him and stepped into the main office, leaving him with the smallest of smiles on his face.

“Oh, Ms. Olsen,” Mrs. Murphy began in a sweet tone when she saw me walking into the office, “Do you have your signed paper?”

“Yes.” I replied in a happy tone similar to hers as I handed her the paper that held the signatures of all of my teachers, happy that I had somehow managed to get rid of Niall.

“Thank you. I hope you had a good first day.”

“I did actually…”

“…was it a little stressful? Overwhelming?”

“Yes.” I said with a sigh, pushing my bangs out of my face.

“I’m sure it’ll be better tomorrow, honey.”

“I hope so.” I said since I had truly never been more physically and mentally exhausted in my life.

As I stepped out of the office, I came face to face with Niall who must have thought he looked like an over glorified Greek god. His head was focused down on the iPhone in his hand and his back was leaned against the wall behind him. I tried my hardest to walk past him silently without him seeing me so that he wouldn’t harass me any more than he already had only for his head to pop up the second I passed him.

“Gabriella!” he whined, sounding incredibly similar to his cousin who was my best friend as he followed me out of the school building and across the lush green campus to the dorm building.

“What do you want from my life, Niall? You didn’t even know who I was when I was trying to talk to you this morning and now you suddenly want to have a full conversation with me as you walk me to my dorm.”

“I don’t see what the problem is. Would it have been better if I opened up with a pick up line or something?”

“Well, I'm sure it wouldn’t hurt…” I said as we walked into the dorm building, trailing off and wondering what he would say to me.

“Alright, so let’s start over.”

“Sure.”

“Hey baby, I'm Niall Horan. I was just wondering, did it hurt when you fell from heaven?” he asked me, trying to be seductive even though his words were having the exact opposite effect on me.

“Are you implying that I’m Satan? You're really bad at picking up chicks, Niall.” I said to him with a laugh that shook through my entire body, making his jaw drop before walking away from him and making my way up the stairs to dorm room.

I took my key out of my bag and placed it in the door to unlock it. I was about to turn the doorknob and open the door when I decided against it and knocked first before slowly opening it in fear of what could be going on behind the closed doors.

“I am walking into the room…” I said aloud, trailing off slightly as I walked into the room slowly with my hand over my eyes and my other hand reaching out in front of me to make sure that I wouldn’t bump into anything or anyone.

“We’re decent, Gab.” Brianna said in a slightly annoyed tone.

I removed my hand from my eyes to see that everyone was in our room already much like how we were in the boy’s room just yesterday night. I walked up to my bed and groaned dramatically as I threw myself down on top of the green blankets.

“What’s wrong, honey?” Brianna asked, her voice making me roll my eyes.

“I can’t decide whether or not I should do my homework or burn the school…” I said with my voice trailing off at the end.

“Well, the first one definitely sounds like a lot of work.” Harry said.

“Ugh, I completely agree with you Harold! I am currently made up of about one percent water and ninety nine percent done!” I yelled as I got off of the bed and went down to my desk, throwing my book bag beside the desk and opening up my laptop so I could get started on my homework.

“It’s only your first day…” Perrie said to me with the smallest of smiles on her pale face, trailing off slightly at the end.

“Yeah that’s true,” Eleanor began as well in the same tone that Perrie had just used a second ago, “How can you have so much homework?”

“I don’t know, maybe Jesus hates me.”

“Well, start the homework because you have a scholarship to keep up.” Harry said, reprimanding me slightly, “Stop procrastinating…”

“I don’t know what’s wrong with you, Harry. I’ve come to the point where I don’t even procrastinate I just don’t do any of it anymore.” Brianna said, making Harry roll his eyes and making everyone else in the room laugh slightly as they watched the couple interact.

“Maybe if I hit my head on my desk hard enough I'll eventually die.” I said to myself with a whine, not really wanting to type even my name into Microsoft Word at the moment to get my first paper started.

Everyone in the room except for me laughed at the words I said and a second later, the door to enter our dorm opened. I didn’t bother turning around, figuring that either someone was coming back from the bathroom or someone was leaving for some reason.

“Niall!” everyone called happily as he walked into the room, making me groan internally as I took my ear buds out of my bag and plugged them into my laptop before going on iTunes so that I could listen to some of my favorite songs in an attempt to ignore anything that Niall might say to me.

The conversation between the friends in the room continued and everything other than my music sounded like low hums echoing off in the distance. After about three hours of working I decided that I had already done more than enough on all of my homework and I turned off my computer, putting my books and pens away a moment later before making my way over to where everyone sat in the center of the dorm room. I sat down next to Brianna, leaning my head on my shoulder with a sigh.

“I’m so exhausted.” I said with a small yawn, covering my mouth with my hand as well.

“Do you want us all to leave so that you can get a few hours of sleep before Brianna starts to talk in her sleep?” Danielle offered in a sweet tone, her words making Brianna protest slightly even though she knew as well as the rest of us that we could have full conversations with her even while she was sleeping.

“No, I don’t want to kick you guys out. I'm not going to be able to fall asleep for a few more hours anyway.”

“If it helps,” Niall began in his attractive Irish accent making me turn my head slightly to look over at him, “the two of us can always head over to my room…”

“Shut up, Niall.” everyone said to him in unison, making a small pout appear on Niall’s face once the words left our mouths.

“So, what were you guys talking about while I was doing my homework?”

“I don’t think you really want to know what we were talking about...” Louis said to me, making a few of the people in our large group of friend’s chuckle.

“Just tell me!” I whined, flailing about slightly.

“We were discussing puberty.” Niall said.

“Well, that definitely doesn’t seem like it would make a very good conversation topic.” I replied with a chuckle.

“Brianna had a rather interesting theory. Why don’t you tell Gabriella what your theory was?” Zayn said to Brianna, his words making a smile appear on the face of almost everyone in the room other than me since I was slightly confused and I knew how Brianna’s mind worked sometimes.

“I have the extremely intelligent idea that puberty can either make you into what is basically a hot god or into a potato.” Brianna said simply, making me pull away from her shoulder where my head was resting look at her like she was insane since it appeared as though she was.

“Is it possible for it to make you into a hot potato?” Niall asked, for some reason choosing to feed into the insanity that was pouring freely out of his cousin’s mouth.

“If that happens, you would probably get passed around from person to person and everyone would hope that they don’t get stuck with you.” she replied simply, shrugging her shoulders and taking a sip from the water bottle that she just took from Harry’s hand.

“Brianna,” I began, “I think that might be the smartest thing you have ever said.”

“Sometimes I have my moments.” she replied with a shrug.

“I’m actually proud of you right now.”

“Did you know that while you were at your last class, Harry and I discovered that I am approximately forty one Cheetos tall?” Brianna said, making my eyebrows furrow together in confusion.

“Why did you think you needed to measure yourself in Cheetos?” Eleanor asked them in confusion.

“Well, we had a lot of time left over after we did everything else that we wanted to do.” Brianna replied.

“That still doesn’t answer the question. What made you want to measure your height with Cheetos?” Niall asked her.

“We were out of Doritos.” Harry replied.

“And just like that, I'm no longer proud of either one of you and you’re a dumbass again...”
♠ ♠ ♠
FOLLOW ME ON Tumblr

Please make sure you comment, subscribe, and recommend. Also check out some of the other links that are below...

One Direction collection

Don’t forget my perfect best friend’s stories she’s amazing and you’ll regret not reading them!