Status: Completed!!!

Rock the World

Soccer VS Football

listen

My dark brown eyes that were thickly lined with black eyeliner thanks to Brianna’s intense boredom this morning were barely able to stay open as I walked out of my last class of the day with Niall lingering at my side. He poked my cheek again and I turned to look at him so quickly my head almost fell off of my body.

“What do you want, Horan?!” I asked him a little louder than I intended to, catching the attention of a few people that were also walking down the stairs in a rush to get to their dorms as well.

“Why are you acting like that?” he asked me with a flighty and fake tone of innocence in his voice.

“Please just leave me alone, Niall.”

“I hope you know that you’ll have to at least pretend to be remotely civil with me eventually. I am after all related to your best friend.”

“Fine.” I said with a sigh, turning to face him once we reached the lobby of the building, “What do you want, Niall?”

“Well that’s a lot nicer than calling me Horan, isn’t it?”

I rolled my eyes at his words and he smiled slightly at my reaction before plastering what he most likely thought was an incredibly seductive expression on his face.

‘Dear god, he’s fucking conceited…’ I thought to myself as I looked behind him for someone to save me from his intense stare.

“Well Gabriella,” he began with a slight smirk etched skillfully onto his lips, easily catching my attention when my name slipped from his lips in his Irish brogue that I was always slightly envious of, “I was just wondering if you were doing anything interesting tonight.”

“Are you asking me out?” I asked with a cocked eyebrow.

“O-of course not.”

“Well it’s good you’re not. I have plans.”

His eyebrows furrowed slightly together as the words I had said to him ended up digesting fully in his brain and he followed me as I started walking across the grass of the campus to the dorm building on the other side.

“What are your plans?” he asked me.

“Well, after I finish some of my homework, the girls and I are having a sleep over in my dorm.”

“Oh…”

“I would say sorry, but I don’t want to lie to you.”

He rolled his eyes and we entered the dorm house, seeing a few of our friends scattered around the interior as if they were ornate pieces of furniture as well.

“Are you really going to do your homework tonight?” Niall asked me as he continued to follow me up to the green and pink dorm room that I shared with his cousin.

“Why does that seem so strange? I always do my homework…”

“Well, yeah I know that, but it’s Friday!”

“Thanks for letting me know what day it is, now I don’t need to buy a calendar.”

He rolled his eyes again even though he seemed to be enjoying the slightly playful banter occurring between the two of us and I smiled slightly as I walked to my desk and placed my book bag beside it so that I wouldn’t go crazy looking for it later on when I decided that I should start my homework.

“Can you please do the both of us a huge favor and just stop being witty and answer me truthfully.”

“I am answering you truthfully, Niall. I’m gonna do some homework, hang out with the girls, and maybe go on Tumblr for a few hours.” I said as I shrugged out of my jacket and slipped my shoes off as well.

“Tumblr? You have a Tumblr?”

“Yes I do. Is that a problem?”

“Of course not…”

“If I write a successful text post with you put it on the fridge for me to celebrate my intelligence?”

He laughed and nodded at the same time that Brianna, Perrie, Zayn and Harry walked in the room looking completely drained after the bio-ethics class that they were just forced to sit through for an hour and a half. Brianna’s eyes widened slightly when she saw me and all of the exhaustion left her body as she bounced over to me.

“I discovered the most interesting piece of information today!” she said as she pulled herself up to sit on top of my desk after giving me a small hug.

“Was it interesting for normal people, or was it interesting for you?” I asked her with a cocked eyebrow, knowing that some of the things to leave her mouth often should have stayed up in her brain.

“Both of those are practically the exact same thing. Does it really even make a difference?” she asked me with a shrug of her shoulders.

“It makes a huge difference.” I said as I got comfortable along with everyone else on the many bean bags and plush pillows thrown around on the floor.

“Well, today I was talking to the lovely Harry who still puts up with me for some reason, and I learned that at boy sleepovers they do in fact talk about girls and who they like a good majority of the time. I just thought this would be useful information for the future.”

“What did you think we do at sleepovers before you found this out? Meth? Animal sacrifice?” Harry asked his girlfriend with a slightly amused expression on his face as he watched her animated face.

“Well, yeah. That’s usually what Gabriella and I do.”

“And why would you do that?!” Zayn asked her with a wide smile across his face, choosing to play along as Louis and Liam walked into the room as well.

“Well, the way I see it, I already know I’m going to hell. If you really think about it, at this point it’s really just an issue of go big or go home.”

“Oh my god!” I said as I covered my face and tried to hold back the tidal waves of laughter taking over my body, “You are too much. I cannot deal with you right now.”

“Oh! I just thought of another one and this one’s really good! Did you know that if the black keys and the white stripes ever decided to collaborate they would end up making a fucking piano?!”

“Brianna, are you high?” Niall asked his cousin, staring into her blue eyes which were just a few shades different than his own.

“I’m definitely up there...”

Everyone in the room burst out into loud rambunctious laughter and we barely noticed Eleanor and Danielle walking into the room with extremely confused expressions on their faces as they looked out on all of us.

“Did Brianna and Harry do something weird, funny of stupid again?” Eleanor asked as she shrugged out of her warm grey pea coat and hung it on the coat hooks by the door, her words making Harry pout slightly.

“I didn’t do anything this time. It was all Brianna’s fault!” Harry exclaimed as he threw a fluffy pink pillow at Brianna who was still sitting on my desk as if she had no idea what she had done to make all of us laugh so much.

“Have you ever thought of giving up on your music ideas and just becoming a comedian or at least writing jokes for comedians?” Danielle asked Brianna seriously, making the blonde girl shrug.

“Not really. I wanna be a star. All I ask is that when I’m famous, I want you all to make sure the fanfiction stays classy.” she said as she finally slid off of my desk and joined the rest of us on the floor.

A few more hours passed of everyone joking around, telling stories about their day, and complaining about a test they had in one of their classes. Eventually we all sat around slightly cuddled together and playing truth or dare on the floor with an obscene amount of different bags of chips scattered around the room. It was Niall’s turn to ask someone their truth or dare and he hummed as he looked out around the group of us, his eyes landed on me and a smirk found its way to his lips.

“Gabriella, truth or dare?” he asked me with a clear expression that stated that he wanted me to pick dare for some reason.

“Truth…” I answered cautiously, not sure if I was making the right choice even though I did end up picking what he didn’t want me to.

He pouted slightly at my response and a second later he bit down lightly onto his bottom lip as he hummed and tried to think of what to ask me. from the sparkle that appeared in his eyes, it was clear he thought of something and he looked back at me.

“Are you a virgin?” he asked me.

“Are you really asking me that, Niall?”

“Yes I am. Oh, and you have to tell us the truth.”

“Well, since I have to tell you the truth, then I guess you should know that not only have I not lost my virginity but I think I’m also gaining more virginity.” I said in a completely serious tone, making everyone around me except for Niall burst out in spurts of laughter.

“Whose turn is it?” Liam asked all of us, his lips forming a slight pout when he noticed that no one was stepping forward to ask the next question, “Well I guess it’s Gabriella’s turn since she was just asked.”

I mocked Niall slightly and hummed as I looked around the group before my eyes fell onto the fake blonde head of hair that belonged to the girl I had known for most of my life.

“Brianna-”

“-no! I refuse to answer any more questions! You guys are picking on me today!” she said as she cuddled closer to Harry, her words slightly true since each of us had picked us at least twice.

“I already picked you. You have to do it.” I whined, knowing that she would most likely agree just to get me to stop whining.

She pouted and looked at me, waiting for me to continue.

“So, truth or dare.” I asked her with a cheeky smile.

“I’m lazy, truth.”

“I’ll be nice,” I began as I thought of one to ask her, “What are your major goals?”

“I don’t have goals.”

“Why not?!” we all exclaimed in unison.

“Because goals are for soccer and I am most definitely not soccer.”

Harry rolled his eyes and the rest of us laughed a little.

“It’s called ‘football,’ love. Not ‘soccer.’” he said, correcting her and not really thinking about the consequence of his actions.

“It’s called ‘shut the fuck up and call it soccer or we’re never having sex again.’”

His eyes widened slightly and he looked at the rest of us.

“It’s called soccer…” he mumbled with a semi-scared expression on his face that made everyone in the room – especially me but excluding Brianna – laugh loud at his actions.
♠ ♠ ♠
FOLLOW ME ON Tumblr

Please make sure you comment, subscribe, and recommend. Also check out some of the other links that are below...

One Direction collection

Don’t forget my perfect best friend’s stories she’s amazing and you’ll regret not reading them!

And her stories too Hellohhkatiex3