Status: Completed!!!

Rock the World

Bitch

listen

The blue-eyed beauty beside me was thoroughly entertained with the notebook in front of her on her wooden desk but unfortunately the case was not the same for me. My big brown eyes had never glared at something as harshly as they were right now. I couldn't pull my gaze away from the petite brunette under Nialls arm. I lightly tapped Perrie’s shoulder to get her attention and she looked away from her history notes for a brief second.

"Perrie," I began in a hushed whisper so that none of the other students around us would hear what I was about to ask her, "Who is that with Niall?"

She followed my gaze and an angry groan left her lips, making me look away from Niall’s flavor of the week and look towards Perrie instead.

"That moronic brunette bimbo," she began with what appeared to be much more anger in her voice than what was necessary, "is either Mackenzie or Madeline."

"Mackenzie or Madeline?" I questioned.

"Yup. Mackenzie and Madeline Powers. The brunette twins that are thoroughly convinced they own the school."

"Why would they think that?"

"Their father is a big time music producer out in London. Naturally with this being a performing arts boarding school, they have a pathetic slew of people groveling at their feet on a regular basis."

"Well whichever one she is, I don't like her."

Perrie smirked at me slightly and I looked at her in confusion, wondering what was going on in her mind.

"Perrie, what's that smirk for?" I asked her.

"I was just wondering, are you not fond of her because she's a bitch or are you not fond of her because she's Nialls bitch?"

"Honestly Perrie, I hope you know that you read too much into things like this."

She rolled her eyes at me again.

“What do you want to happen?” she asked me, making me shrug simply in response.

“I don’t really know. I suppose at times like this it would be nice to be a superhero and some really cool powers like making an annoying bitch disappear.”

“Maybe we’re all already superheroes but our powers are really shitty like the power to tie your shoes really fast or to never burn an omelet…”

I paused and looked at her for a few seconds to allow the words she just said a chance to digest in my mind properly before responding with my carefully chosen words.

“Perrie, I think you're hanging out with Brianna too much. That sounds like something she would say to me.”

I could tell by the way that her eyes began to roll again and the way her mouth curved slightly that she was about to say something more but the bell to signal the beginning of our next class rang just in time to cut her off. I slid out of my seat and walked to my last class on the top floor, fully aware that Niall was just a few steps behind me since he shared this class with me.

“Gabriella!” he called, clearly trying to get me to slow down as I sped slightly ahead of him.

I bit my bottom lip slightly, suddenly happy that my first name was incredibly common and I could simply pretend I didn’t know I was the one he was calling. I continued walking, still blatantly ignoring him even though many of the people around us actually felt the intense need to stop and stare as they watched an overdramatic scene in front of them unfold.

“Gab!” he called again, his voice slowly getting filled with more and more obvious frustration as the seconds passed.

I kept walking, my stride increasing as I got closer to my destination. Warm fingers wrapped around my bicep and I was abruptly pulled back slightly. My eyes slowly drifted up to see Niall staring down at me with the same baby blue eyes that my best friend inherited as well.

“Can I help you?” I asked in a bored tone.

“Yes you can actually,” he began with a small scoff, “I was calling you…”

I rolled my eyes at him and forcefully pulled my arm from his grip a mere moment later, my actions causing a surprised expression to appear on his face.

“Well I'm sorry, but my name is so common that sometimes I don’t know if I’m the Gabriella that someone may be calling.” I replied with a slightly smug expression on my face.

He looked down at me and into my deep brown eyes, his expression still one of nothing but pure shock and surprise. His pretty eyes had widened just a small bit and his mouth was hanging open slightly as if he was struggling to find the right words to say in response to me. Another bell sounded above our heads and I sighed.

“Well Niall, now you have my attention and you’ve managed to make me late to class. You're a great conversationalist by the way, we really must do this again.” I said sarcastically.

“W-Wait, I wanted to talk to you about something.”

“Can’t we talk about whatever it is in class?”

“I really rather not.”

“But we’re going to be late.”

“Gab…we’re already late.”

“Well you’re slowly making me even more late than what I already am.”

“Then maybe it would be best for all of us if you stop stalling so that I can actually talk to you.” he said to me with a small smirk embedded onto his face.

I sighed and nodded, slowly leaning the left half of my body lazily against the cool wall beside me. Niall smirked a little more and edged even closer to me.

“Niall,” I began in a scolding voice I had not heard since I left home for boarding school, “I don’t even know what you're going to say to me but I'm already pretty sure that I don’t want to talk to you about it.”

His eyes rolled slightly.

“Gab,” he began ironically in the same scolding tone I had just used to speak to him, “I was just going to ask you whether or not you wanted to go on a date with me tonight.”

I looked up at him in what could most only be described as a rich sense of surprise as I silently made up a rather lengthy list of pros and cons in my head.

“Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren’t you walking around earlier today with someone else under your arm?” I asked, making him shrug slightly before he actually responded.

“Mackenzie Powers and I are strictly just friends. They only one that is dumb enough to believe that we’re anything more is-”

“-is her?”

“Well, it’s not that simple.”

“Niall, I refuse to be your second choice.” I said with a small and frustrated sigh, making him groan again.

“Why would you think you’re my second choice?” he asked with a small sigh.

“Because I don’t know exactly how it works where you’re from,” I began with more and more anger seeping into my voice with each short word that I said, “But the last time I checked, people don’t walk around with the richest and most powerful girl in school all day and then go after their first choice!”

“I'm just asking you out on a date, Gabriella. You don’t have to make any promises to marry me and have my children.”

“Have you had sex with her?”

“Who?”

“Mackenzie motherfucking Powers!”

“Um, well…” he began before sighing, “I really don’t think that matters.”

“The fact that it doesn’t matter to you actually matters a lot to me…”
♠ ♠ ♠
Soooo I haven't been able to update this at all because my laptop wasn't working and I'm so sorry! I lost a bunch of subscribers on all of my stories but I will be updating all of them soon!!

FOLLOW ME ON Tumblr

Please make sure you comment, subscribe, and recommend. Also check out some of the other links that are below...

One Direction collection

Don’t forget my perfect best friend’s stories she’s amazing and you’ll regret not reading them!

And her stories too Hellohhkatiex3