Status: Completed!!!

Rock the World

Gossip Girl

listen

Brianna and Harry left for their movie date hours ago. I sat alone in my green and pink dorm room for the first time in a long time. My brown eyes were hidden behind my glasses and my messy brown hair had been braided by Brianna before she left. I kept my eyes focused on the computer screen on the desk in front of me while I continued to watch the episodes of Gossip Girl that I had missed while keeping up with my school work.

“Come here patches.” I said to the small spotted kitten that my Brianna insisted we name ‘patches’ after arguing with me for over an hour earlier this morning.

He stood up from his spot on the floor and walked towards me. I smiled as I pulled him up so he was sitting on my lap and I could cuddle him. I raised the volume on my laptop.

“Ugh, I’d kill for a car like that.” I mumbled to myself as I continued to watch my favorite show.

The previously locked door to my dorm room unlocked. I smiled, assuming it was Brianna without knowing for sure. The door locked a few seconds later when the person stepped inside.

“How was your date with Harold?” I asked without turning around.

The room stayed silent and I tilted my head like a confused puppy.

“Sunshine?” I asked, turning around and groaning a second later when I saw who was standing by the doorway, “What are you doing here?”

“Don’t be so rude. I was just coming by to visit patches and to talk to you.” he said, his Irish brogue extremely thick.

Seconds later, he was sitting on the very edge of my desk and he was pulling the small kitten out of my hands. I promptly pulled patches out of his hands and back onto my lap.

“How did you even get in here anyway? The door was locked.”

“Before you became Brianna’s roommate, she gave Harry and me the two spare keys.”

I groaned, realizing that he could walk in and out of the room whenever he wanted to.

“I wish I had a reason to sue you.” I mumbled, attempting to turn my attention back to the episode I was watching.

“Be nice to me. We’re going on vacation together soon.” he said smugly, reminding me of the plans Brianna was making for all of us.

“Shit. How much do I have to pay you to get you to stay here?”

He shrugged and smirked a little like he always seemed to do when I was around. His fingers twirled a loose piece of my hair a little.

“If you're willing to pay me, your virginity would suffice.”

I scoffed and pushed his hand away from me.

“Get away from me.” he rolled his eyes and reached for patches again, “Don’t touch my cat.”

He laughed a little bit and patches jumped off my lap, running off to the mess of blankets on my bed for a small nap.

“I can’t be in your room, I can’t go on vacation with you, I can’t touch your cat,” he listed, “This relationship isn’t fun anymore.”

“We definitely don’t have a relationship Niall.”

He fake gasped and placed a hand over his heart.

“I'm hurt Gabriella. I thought we had something special.”

“I thought you would have gotten the hint and left me alone by now.”

“Don’t be an ass.”

“I don’t have to be an ass. You're doing enough of that for both of us.” I said as I paused the episode since he obviously wasn’t going to allow me watch it in peace.

He laughed a little and stood up. I watched as he made his way up the steps to my bed. Patches mewed. Niall smiled and reached down, picking the small cat up into his arms. He made his way back down and sat beside me.

“What did I tell you about touching my cat?” I said to the blonde Irishman sitting next to me with a little more anger in my voice than what was necessary.

“Most girls are begging for me to touch their pussy.” he said, flashing me a wink that made me roll my eyes.

“You’re disgusting.”

“Look,” he said as he handed me a piece of paper that he was holding for some reason, “I drew you a picture of how much I care.”

I flipped the paper over to see that there was nothing on either side, confusing me slightly.

“Niall, there’s nothing here…”

“Exactly.”

My eyes rolled again and he laughed at me once more. I pulled patches out of his arms and placed the furry kitten on the floor by my feet. Patches scurried off like he did earlier, this time going to the bean bags in the center of the room.

“So you're never going to let me touch your pussy?”

“Nope.”

He smirked a little and I groaned, unsure if I even wanted to know what he was thinking of at the moment and unhappy of the fact that I was getting used to seeing that particular expression on his face.

“Why are you smirking now?” I reluctantly asked him with a small sigh in my voice.

“No real reason.”

“I definitely don’t believe you…”

“I was just thinking of the fact that you might change your mind once we’re on vacation together and I get you a few drinks.” he said, reminding me of the now bothersome fact that Brianna was still planning that vacation for all of us.

“Well now that I'm aware you're definitely going to be on that trip, I'm not sure if I want to go anymore.”

“Awe. Don’t be mean to me babygirl.”

I gagged a little at the pet name he chose.

“Yeah…that needs to stop right now.”

“What does?”

“The pet names. Call me Gabie or don’t call me at all.” I said simply, pressing play on my show.

He sighed and pulled the chair closer so he could see what I was watching. His blue eyes stared at the screen in what could only be described as unfiltered boredom. A sigh left his lips and he looked back up at my face.

“What’s wrong now, Niall?” I asked as I paused the show again.

“I don’t like this show.”

“Don’t watch it.”

He pouted and nudged me playfully when I pressed play again.

“Gabie. If you're going to hate me, at least argue with me to keep me entertained.” he said, sounding like a whiny little boy in the middle of a toy store.

“Believe it or not, I don’t even want to argue with you right now.”

He groaned and started spinning around on his chair, something Brianna also did a lot whenever she got bored in the middle of writing an essay.

“You and your cousin are too similar.” I mumbled as I watched the episode.

“Is that a bad thing?” he asked as patches walked towards us and Niall happily picked the kitten up.

“No. it’s a bad thing that you're touching my pussy again though.”

He laughed loudly and I smiled, slowly getting used to him being there and beginning to enjoy it. After about an hour or two of him attempting to watch the shows with me, the door unlocked and opened. Firmly attached at the lips, Brianna and Harry stumbled into the room. Niall and I turned to face them and we groaned in unison. As he closed the door behind him and his hands fumbled to lock it, he pressed Brianna against the wall and she jumped up to wrap her legs around his waist in the same swift motion.

“Ew.” I mumbled.

Niall threw one of my books at them and it ended up hitting the side of Harry’s face, effectively pulling the two of them apart. Brianna blushed bright red and Harry laughed when he saw us.

“I forgot you were living here now.” Harry said, clearly about two drinks away from being completely hammered.

“Yeah. I can tell.” I teased.

Brianna blushed more and hid her face in Harry’s neck. The rest of us laughed a little at how embarrassed she was right now.

“You guys have been drinking?” I asked them both even though I didn’t have to.

Brianna nodded and slipped off of Harry, still blushing.

“Just for the record, we’re not allowed to discuss this ever.” she said, walking to her dresser and changing into her pajamas.

I rolled my eyes playfully and turned my computer off since I now had something to entertain myself.

“You guys do this almost every weekend.” I teased.

They shrugged in unison.

“If this is something we do every weekend, you should be used to it by now.” Harry mumbled.

“Go to bed. Both of you. Preferably in separate beds but I know I'm probably asking for too much from the two of you.” Niall said. His head turned and he looked at me. “I don’t know about the three of you, but I have to start packing tomorrow morning so I’ll be ready for our trip.”

He walked out of the room and dragged the stumbling Harry with him. I sighed and got into my bed the same time Brianna got into her own, patches small body curling up beside me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have a new tumblr url!

FOLLOW ME ON Tumblr

Please make sure you comment, subscribe, and recommend. Also check out some of the other links that are below...

One Direction collection

Don’t forget my perfect best friend’s stories she’s amazing and you’ll regret not reading them!