Flawless

Chapter 4

When I woke up that morning, I immediately panicked. I didn't know where I was and I called out for my mom loudly.

The door swung open and everything that happened yesterday came rushing back, as my eyes landed on Peter. A wave of feeling ran though me and I started to cry. I wanted to go home, I wanted to see my mommy and daddy and sister. I was so mad at myself for going with that man!

"I want to go home!" I sobbed

"I'm sorry sweetie, but you can't." Peter murmured, picking me up and holding me against his chest. He kissed the top of my head and put my down. "Come and eat, I'm sure having food in your stomach will cheer you up." he said and left before I could protest.

I tried to stay in that room as long as possible, as I didn't want to talk to anybody and I wasn't hungry, but Rune came in and dragged me out and into the kitchen. Everyone that I had seen yesterday was sitting at the table talking and eating what looked like pancakes. There were two empty chairs, one next to Peter and another next to Yan, I dashed towards Peter's side before anyone else could sit there.

I didn't like staying here and I didn't really like Peter anymore, but I felt more comfortable with him then Yan. The man was huge and scary.

A couple of the people at the table started laughing, and Yan glowered at them. I lowered my head and scooted closer to Peter, hoping I could disappear and Yan would stop glaring at me.

"Stop it, Yan. He can't help being intimidated by you! You're always glaring at somebody." Peter said, swatting at Yan playfully. The other man grunted but stopped looking at me, instead choosing to turn to Rune who was sitting in the chair next to him.

"So you are going to show Blaze around the compound, correct?" Yan asked and Rune nodded.

"Be sure to introduce him to all of the Grandfathers." he said gruffly before turning back to his food. "And teach him how to interact with his elders while you're at it."

"Yes, father." Rune murmured.

"Enough, Blaze didn't have a chance to learn any of your names, so one by one introduce yourselves." Peter said gesturing to the guys at the table.

I didn't want to know their names, I didn't care about them! All I wanted to do was go home.

The short guy from yesterday with the red hair grinned at me, and I stared back blankly. "I already introduced myself yesterday, but I'm Blake. One letter difference, remember?"

I said nothing and continued to stare at spot on the wall behind him. When it seemed as though no one would continue talking without my answer I nodded.

The next guy looked a lot like Yan, except while Yan had brown eyes, the other one had gray eyes. "I'm Simon, I'm the eldest." he said

I nodded again and kept nodding as we made our way around the table. Nigel the second eldest, Ryan the third, Gregory the fourth and James the fifth. After that was Rune, but he didn't introduce himself, because I already knew his name.

After that, Peter placed a funny tasting pancake on my plate and everyone continued with their previous conversation. But there was one question on my mind, but I didn't know if I could ask or not, so I tugged on Peter's sleeve gently.

"Hm?" he asked, turning to look at me.

"Um...Where..Where are all the girls?" I mumbled as quietly as possible, but all talking stopped anyway. It seemed that no matter how quiet or invisible I tried to be everyone always heard me.

But instead of Peter answering my question Yan did instead. "This is an all male compound. Meaning only men and boys can live here. "

I frowned, "But my mommy told me that, all guys have penises and all girls have vaginas, and to have a baby the guy has to put his penis in the girls vagina and then they have a baby. And you can't have a world with no girls."

I knew there was something I was leaving out, but I thought that I had made my point clear.
Yan sighed and fixed me with a look. "You will learn all about that when you get older, but for now never say what you just said to anyone. Ever."

Even though he was speaking to me in a quiet voice, I could tell he was upset and for some reason that made me upset, so I started to cry.

Peter glared at Yan and swatted him again, before trying to calm me by giving me an extra weird pancake. Yan seemed at a loss for words, so he got up and left the room. Simon soon got up and waved for all the other guys, except Rune to follow him outside.

"Well, that was an interesting first meal." Peter muttered and wiped my face with a napkin. "I have to go to work now, but Rune is going to show you around okay?"

That just made me cry harder. I didn't like Rune, he was mean and he didn't even talk that much. Peter winced and patted Rune on the shoulder. "Be nice to him."
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay that was a really crappy chapter...It'll get better though.