I'll Change Their Minds

OG Loko

''Amelia..''
''Yes Austin?''
''What's going on between you two?''
''Nothing, why?''
''Well you seem to be getting pretty friendly..if you get what I mean''
''Austin..'' I sighed.
''I'm just looking out for you is all, I know he likes you..and I know someone else who likes you as well, and I just want you to make the right decision between them. You can't lead them on forever''
''Wait, what? Who are you talking about?''
''Alex and Tony''
'''What..?''
''I know I probably shouldn't have told you..but can't you tell?''
''Well, I kind of knew Alex liked me in some way..but Tony? he's only just broken up with his girlfriend..''
''That's why..''
''That's why what?''
''That's why I don't want either of you getting hurt, I don't know whether he's looking for a 'rebound' or someone to feel stable with or whatever, or if he genuinely likes you..''
''Are you scared I'm going to lead him on or something? Use him when he's at his most vulnerable?''
''No that's not what I was saying Amelia, I was just saying you need to be careful you know? Make sure that he knows that you aren't interested if that's how you feel, rather than letting him think that he has a chance when he doesn't''
''So you are then?'' I raised my eyebrows at him, completely shocked with what he had just told me.
''Sort of, but can you see where I'm coming from? With all this happening and that, then you might feel like you need some stability and someone to look to in your time of need, but then when you're better and happy again then what's going to become of him?''
''I' not going to use him Austin, I'm not going to be using anybody. I'm not particularly interested in anybody at the moment, it's not the right time to be focusing on anything but getting better, not just for me but for everyone else as well''
''Okay, just as long as you know where I'm coming from though okay?''
''I know where you're coming from Austin, you've made it pretty obvious''
''Clear?''
''Crystal'' I smiled as he pulled me into a hug.