I'll Change Their Minds

Westbound & Down

''Ameliaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa'' I had just walked out of Of Mice and Men’s' bus to be greeted by a pair of strong arms wrapping themselves around my waist.
''OH MY GOD, WHO THE HELL?!'' I pulled out of them fast and turned around to face who had grabbed me.
''It's only me, Jesus Christ love! Calm down!'' I turned to face Oli Sykes. Someone I hadn't seen for a long time.
''Don't do that!'' I playfully slapped his arm and laughed at him pretending it had bruised. ''You could have given me a heart attack or something!'' I fake pouted at him and folded my arms across my chest.
''Awwwr, sorry love, long time no see is all'' and winked at me.
''Sorry, you should have like...I don’t know...flown out to see me or something!'' I laughed at his facial expression.
''How could you blame this all on me?!'' He laughed and shoved his hands in his pockets, before rocking back on his heels, '' and I guess I could of, if I wanted to that is,'' he winked at me again '' How was it back over in England though? Did you have fun?''
''Erm...it was alright I guess, the weather was a little crap...but still, beggars can't be choosers. Had fun though, missed everyone back home the whole time I was out there.'' I looked up at him through my long eyelashes.
''Awr, well I'm guessing you're glad to be back then?''
''Yeah, it's good to be back...gonna take some getting used to being on tour with a load of random strangers...but whatever''
''So you don't regret coming here then?''
''I've only been here a couple of hours so I can't really say, depends on what idiotic fuckers I'm going to have to put up with for the rest of the tour''
''True. True. So are you coming to the bonfire tonight or are you just going to give it a miss?''
''It's a chance to meet a bunch of drunk band members...wouldn't miss it for the world’’.’’ I laughed nervously, suddenly re-thinking my choice to attend it.
''Oh you'll be fine! I'm sure you'll be looked after by everyone! I mean I know Austin wouldn't let anyone touch you, or Alan or Kellin...or any of them actually, haha''
''True, they'd beat the shit out of any of them if they came within 100 yards of me!'' I laughed at the thought of them trying to beat someone up. It’s quite entertaining... but really scary at the same time...
''That's true. Anyway, better get back to our bus, I'll see you at the bonfire tonight?'' He started walking backwards,
''Yeah sure'' I offered him a warm smile before waving bye and turning and walking in the other direction, towards the bus I was sharing with Sleeping with Sirens.