I'll Change Their Minds

Fairwell to Shady Glade

Practise went AMAZINGLY.
We practised our songs that we had written together as a band and finished off our set list for tomorrow, which consisted of:
- You're My Saviour (Our own song)
- When I was Younger (You Me at Six)
- Sweet Shop Seller (Our own song)
- Second and Sebring (Collaboration with Of Mice and Men)

Seeing as it was our first set, it wasn't going to be too long because we weren't sure how the crowd would react to someone new on the tour.
I actually couldn't believe that we were performing tomorrow. I mean, it had seemed quit surreal.

Me and the boys stood around chatting for a little while after practice before I headed off to the bus with Bobby to have a shower and get changed. The others headed off to find some food which they could have done in the bus, but whatever.

''Amelia!'' I heard from behind me, I turned around only to be faced with Ben again.
''Look, if you've come to start another argument you can fuck off. I'm not interested in your crap''. I turned back around and carried on walking after Bobby.
''I'm not'' he grabbed my arm and pulled me back so I was facing him.
''Get your hands off of me Bruce'' I hissed through my teeth.
''I'm not letting this go you know'' referring back to the arguments '' and I'm certainly not going to stop until you've forgiven me''
''Well then, looks like you'll be taking this grudge to the grave then, hopefully'' I ripped my arm from his grasp and walked off to Bobby who was leaning against the front of BVB's bus, keeping an eye on me and Ben, making sure he didn't do anything.
Ben turned around, sighing loudly, and walked off back to his band mates who were standing around chatting.

''He didn't hurt you did he?'' Bobby held me by the shoulders and looked me up and down.
''No, I'm fine honest. He just grabbed my arm a little too tight'' I looked down at my arm and ran my fingers over the quickly forming bruise.
''Are you sure? That looks pretty painful'' he ran his fingers gently over it.
''I'm fine'' I smiled up at him and sucked in my breath quickly ''right'' I blew it all out again '' let's get back to the bus and do whatever we're doing!'' I looked at Bobby for a second before hitting him and shouting ''TAG!'' and running away laughing.
''I'M GOING TO CATCH YOU!'' He shouted after me and laughed too.

I got back to the bus first and sprinted up the few steps and ran towards the box we call a shower.
''Oh come on, you can't hide in there!'' Bobby stood in the doorway with his hands on his knees trying to catch his breath.
''I think I can!'' I shouted back, stifling a giggle.
''Oh come on!''
I opened the door and walked out.
''Right, I'm getting in the shower now so watch yo' self!'' I said the last bit in a strange accent, making him laugh.
''Righto then'' he opened the fridge door and pulled out a can of Monster.
I grabbed the towel off of the end of my bunk and headed back into the shower.

The warm droplets of water soothed my skin, I always felt more relaxed in the shower I have never known why...

When I stepped out of the shower I wrapped my dry towel around me, leaving my wet hair to stick to my back.
I walked out of the 'shower room' and put my dirty clothes in the bag on the end of my bunk, at the end of the week I was going to go to the laundrette, wherever we are going to be at the time, and wash them. I can't wear the same clothes more than two or three times. It doesn't feel right. And I'd be sweating in them a lot so they'd smell. EW.
Bobby was sat on the sofa with his laptop on his lap, checking his twitter feed. Now joined by the oh-so crazy, Alex Gaskarth.

''Erm. Hi'' I waved awkwardly to him, seeing as I was stood there in a towel it couldn't be anything less.
''Hey'' he looked me up and down quickly, hoping that I didn't realise.
''Well Erm... all awkwardness aside, I'm going to go and get dressed...''
''Okay... ’’ Alex looked at me sheepishly before looking back down to his lap and twiddling his thumbs.
Bobby looked between us a few times wriggling his eyebrows before I grabbed the closest thing to me, which just so happened to be a hard back book, and threw it at him and hit him on the arm.
''What the fuck Amelia?!'' He rubbed his arm and scowled at me.
''Don't think I didn't see them eyes you were giving me Bobby!'' I raised my eyebrows at him and walked off to get dressed.