The Empty Girl

"What you went that way!"

It's Friday and becca is geting ready to meet with the doctor she's spent 3 hours finding a outfit just to sit down in a office.

"hello becca how have the last two days been?"

"Bella it has actually been better. I have been looking forward to today so you can tell me more"

"ok so where did I leave off"

"that was the end of freshmen year"

"oh ok so the summer of freshmen year going into shopmore year is when I meet this beautiful girl Eva. She told me everything I wanted to hear she was amazing when I felt down she was always there then she told me that she had feelings for me that would not go away. I started getting feelings for her to. One day befor school I went to her house to walk to school together cuz we both had summer school. So I got to her house and went to her room cuz she was showering she came out in her towel into the room and saw me siting on the bed."

"doc no way, you went that way"

"becca shhh"

"continue Bella "

"Ok so she walked in and I looked her up and down and she walked closer to me and she was right in front of me at this time she kissed me so passionately. Then she got on top of me and I pushed her on the bed as her towel come off showing her naked body I began to kiss her deeper . I had my hands on her Brest now then I removed my lips from her lips and began to suck on her nipples she gasped because of the pleasure she felt. I ran my toung down her belly and stoped when I reached her vagina .. She looked at me with egger eyes as I began to give her head she was yelling my name at this point when I went fingers deep into her. This lasted for 10 min befor she pulled me up so she can have her turn on me. She took of my cloths with such force it was a turn on."

Becca gasped "no way"

" she removed my cloths and reached into her dresser and took out a strap on and began to fuck me fast when her bestfriend walked in"

"gosh you have no luck Bella"

"shh. So the friend walked up to us and began to take her cloths off reviling her double d Brest. and she began to suck on my Brest as Eva dukes me with the strap on it was so sexy.... Long sex story short nun of us made it to summer school that day"

"omg doc everything you say surprises me more an more "

"Yes I bet" Bella said as she laughed
♠ ♠ ♠
Briannaboo69 didn't write this I did her Cuzin Mia hope y'all like!