Higher Than My Expectations

I'm Low ON Gas And You Need A Jacket

We walked back up to the bus and i coughed, getting everybody's attention.
David piped up first, ''Look mate, we don't want anymore trouble from you or Vic okay? We didn't mean for anything like this to happen and we're really sorry''
Mike put up his hand to stop him from carrying on and commented ''No, I'm here to apologize to you, I was a complete prick and I'm sorry. I overreacted and was way to protective over Lexi, but you can't blame me, she's my only little sister and I want to keep her safe. I know you guys will look after her on your bus to the best of your ability and that's all I can ask for. I'm not going to apologize for what Vic did because that's his own problem and he can say sorry himself''
I was gob smacked, I wasn't expecting anything like that from Mike. I mean, a small sorry would have satisfied me, but whoa.
''It's alright mate, we understand where you're coming from and we understand that you'd be protective of her'' Kyle commented, nodding his head slightly.
''So are we all done apologizing?'' They all nodded in agreement ''Good, 'cause you need to get your back side to Kia'' I pointed towards the door
A sudden look of realization washed over his face, ''Shit, I forgot about that. I'' catch you guys later yeah? I owe you all a drink''
''Yes Mike, yes you do'' I smiled smugly at him.
''Nope, not you Chick, you can't have alcohol with the meds you're on. Sucker!'' He chuckled and jumped down from the bottom step onto the dusty car park and shut the door.
I walked over to David and sat on the spare seat next to him, ''So guys, what are we up to for the rest of today?'' I looked up at them expectantly, only to have it returned by raised eyebrows and shaking heads.
''Oh come on, you expect me to stay cooped up the bus all day?''
''Well you are still under doctor orders for 'Rest and Recuperation' '' Preston said the last bit with such sarcasm.
''Oh, wow guys. So what are you going to do whilst I'm bored brainless here?''
''Well I'm taking Mike up on his offer of drinks when he's finished with the band, I don't know about you lot..''
''Fine then, I'll just stay here with my massive supply of films and popcorn, I'll be fine by myself don't worry'' I crossed my arms and turning away from everyone, acting like a toddler when they're told they can't have something.
''Well you could always invite Oli over, you two seemed to be getting cozy before you went into hospital..'' John laughed and looked away, unable to make eye contact with my evil glare.
''There is nothing going on with me and Oli! He asked me if we all wanted to go out for drinks with him and the guys and I said yes, what's so cozy about that?''
''Well he has seen you practically naked...''
''What, walking in on me putting my shirt on is seeing me practically naked..err okay then''
''Yes, okay then''
''Well I'm going to go and watch some films and much on some food like the fat shit I am''
''You do that'' John shouted after me
''It's okay, my fat rolls will keep me company, there's no need for anyone''