Higher Than My Expectations

Disasterology

Jaime walked me back to my bus before kissing me goodnight on my cheek and heading back to his own bus.
I crept along the narrow hallway until I reached my bunk and climbed in, closing the curtain behind me and drifting off to sleep.

''GET YOUR LAZY ARSE OUT OF BED!''
''Huh?'' I shielded my eyes from the light that was pouring into my bunk.
''I said get out of bed''
I peeked out from my fingers to see Oli there staring at me with a cheeky smile on his face.
''But I'm tired'' I whined and turned back around snuggling back into my covers.
''I know, I saw you walking back with Jaime at like 4 this morning'' he perched on the edge f my bunk and pulled the covers ff of my face.
''Get off'' I pulled the covers back and settled down.
''Nope, you've got an hour to get ready''
''Ready for what?'' I peeked over the edge of my duvet.
''It's a surprise''
''Is it a good surprise or a bad surprise?''
'It's a good one''
''Uh, will I like it?''
''I think you will, yeah''
''Fine, move then'' I laughed pushing him out of the way so I could get up and dressed.
He walked back through into the front lounge and sat around with the guys while I grabbed my clothes and headed to the bathroom.
I took a look at my self in the mirror and took a step back.
''Dear god'' I guess I must have said it quite loud as I heard a worried ''What's up?!'' from Kyle.
''Just caught a look in the mirror is all'' I replied and heard them all chuckle.
I pulled a brush through my hair and wrapped it up into a messy bun and changed my clothes.
I wiped off the make up that was smeared all down my face and re-applied it with an attempt at expert precision.
It didn't go quite as planned but I looked decent.
I grabbed Mike's Hoody, pulled on my tatty old converse and walked into the front lounge.
''You ready?'' Oli asked, standing up.
''Yep'' I put my phone in my pocket and followed him out of the door.

We'd been walking for about 25 minutes making general conversation when Oli stopped.
''Where are we?'' I asked, looking around at the abandoned buildings and empty streets
''I uhm, I don't know'' He replied, looking around us.
''Are you being serious Sykes?! You bring me all the way out here to tell me you've lost us in the middle of nowhere when I could still be lying asleep in my bunk?''
''Calm down love, I know where we are I was just kidding'' he chuckled and ragged me off towards an alley way.
''Oh god, you're not bringing me down here to rape me are you?'' I joked, earning a chuckle from Oliver.
''Nope, but even if I did it wouldn't be rape''
''What?'' I stopped still in my tracks and stared at him.
''I know you like me''
''How..What?'' I was so confused.
''Jaime told me''
''What? Are you kidding me, I didn't even say that I...''
He held his hand up causing me to stop and took a step closer to me, placing his hands on my waist and looking at me.