Higher Than My Expectations

The Sky Under The Sea

He closed the gap between us, placing his warm lips onto mine as I tangled my hands into his hair.
We stayed like this for a while, the only parts of us moving being our lips...and occasionally our hands.
I pulled away slowly, I mean, I need to breathe.
''Well...'' He whispered.
''Well what?''
''What does this make us?''
''Well, it makes us whatever you want us to be''
He smiled down at me and leaned in for another quick kiss.
''I think'' I coughed slightly ''I think that we should get to wherever you were taking me because it'll be dark before we get there at this rate''
''Aww, diddums. Come one then, let's go''
Oli grabbed my hand and entwined his fingers with mine, and lead me off towards the opposite end of the alley way.

''So what are we going to say to everyone...?'' I trailed off towards the end of my sentence not sure how he'd like it.
''Well, we can tell them...or if you'd rather wait, we could do that to and just keep it between us''
''I don't know, I mean..I'd love to, I'm just not so sure on how everyone will react'' I looked down to the ground and drew a circle in the dirt with the toe of my shoe.
''Well I guess everyone, sort of guessed that something was going to happen between us though, right?''
''Well Jaime sure seemed to think so''
''Well how did he react to it?''
''He was the one that asked me, and he didn't seem to bothered about it to be honest, he was just telling me to make sure that I stayed safe and that I was careful and blah de blah.''
''Oh right, so does anyone else know that what he thinks?''
''I'm not sure to be honest, I think Vic and Tony have gathered that there's something going on..or there's something that's bound to happen. But they haven't said anything personally to me''
''Do you think they'd mind? Or..?''
''I don't know, they're pretty protective of me considering the circumstances''
''True''
''But I'm persuasive so I'm sure they would get used to it, plus you're all good mates right?''
''Most of them I'm alright with yeah''
''Well that's alright then'' I smiled and pecked him on the lips before heading back in the direction that we had just come, leaving him to follow suit behind me.