Higher Than My Expectations

Just The Way You Are

Lexis' POV:

I changed out of the outfit I had travelled in and into something a bit more comfortable, before heading out of the bus with Kyle, David and Kellin.
Walking up to where the bonfire was.
I crept up behind how I could tell was Vic and jumped on his back, wrapping my legs around his hips and my arms around his neck. Scaring him shitless.
''OH MY GOD! WHO THE FUCK?!!?!?!?'' I jumped down and stood there with an innocent face as he turned around. His face went from shocked to happy in a matter of seconds.
''Guess who!'' I grinned and threw my arms in the air laughing.
''OH MY GOD! LEXI!'' Everyone shouted when they saw me, running up and resulting in us all on top of each other on the floor, me stuck underneath.
Not in a dirty way you sick fuckers. I mean I'm related to the 2 people closest to me.
''Guys,'' I choked out between gasps for breath ''I can't breathe!''
They all started to stand up and shout out their apologies over the top of the music that was playing from the portable speakers situated on top of an old beer keg.
Jaime was the last one to get up, but before he did, he stayed down and tickled me. One of the perks in mine and his relationship I sure hadn’t missed.
''Jaime...ge...get...off...o'...me!'' I spat out between laughter.
''No! This is your punishment for leaving us all for so long!'' He kept me pinned to the ground with his knees either side of my waist to stop me from getting up and running away.
''Come on Jaime, I know you've missed the girl but let her save some energy for our hugs!'' Josh (the lead singer of You Me at Six) piped up from behind the other side of the bonfire.
Jaime got up off of his knees and held his hand out to pull me up. I grabbed his hand and pulled him down onto the ground next to me.
I stood up and ran over to Josh, who was stood with his arms wide open ready for his hug, before Jaime had the chance to stand up and grab me back down.
I walked around giving everybody individual hugs before grabbing a beer out of the cooler by the speakers and sitting on the empty chair next to Mike.
The rest of the night consisted of catching up, dancing to the terrible music that was chosen and getting drunk. Extremely drunk. Possibly a little high too.