Status: I'll update soon!:D I need feedback for this story, please! My username used to be A7X Zombie. I made the banner a long time ago!

Love Bites

Boy Toy

“Lyra . . . get Jace. . . and get the hell out of here,” my boyfriend struggled to order against the powerful hand of the vampire. I didn’t move. I knew this man – no, he wasn’t a man, he was a monster. Mickey had this desperate look in his eyes when he glanced over to see I hadn’t moved.

My jaw sets as I stand and come face to face with him. “Quinn,” I spat at him. Mickey looked surprised that I knew his attacker’s name. He looked between me and Quinn confusion written all over his oxygen deprived face. If he was able to speak, I knew there would be questions.

Questions I would have to elude with more little white lies.

Quinn smirks, loving that I realized who he was. “Angel Face, you remembered me!” he exclaimed sarcastically, lifting my boyfriend off the ground with one hand, Mickey’s legs thrashed in desperation, and his blue eyes widened in horror as he strains to breathe, but Quinn’s grip on his neck holds fast and constricting. He clenches to his attacker’s arm trying with all the strength he could muster to get them to let go. No avail. Quinn just squeezes harder with this maniacal laugh of pure pleasure knowing that he was the one in charge as Mickey’s face begins to turn pale from being strangled to death.

His attacker was enjoying this. He glanced over to the place where I stood. I stared him down with a venomous glint in my light green eyes. “What are you going to do?” he asked, knowingly with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

I said nothing, knowing that I was without weapons to protect me. His grin widened even more, knowing that he had caught me off guard defenseless. He knew he had won.

“So, this is your boy toy?” Quinn asked with a toothy fanged grin, looking from me to Mickey, whose blonde hair fell into his eyes.

“Leave him alone, Quinn,” I demanded, planting my feet and balling my fist up tightly. I could feel my nails digging into my palms. “He has nothing to do with this.” I felt as if I was seeing red now. I was fuming angry with this human hating vampire in front of me, who worked for Blade and mine’s enemy, Deacon Frost.

“How about no, Princess,” He smiled cruelly up at my boyfriend’s face, which was turning blue. Quinn turned his head and looked at me, so our eyes meet. His coldblooded gaze fueled the fiery hatred I felt for him in my very core of my soul. “I think I’ll have him for a much needed midnight snack!”

Quinn opened his mouth, revealing his pointy, elongated incisors that flashed in the moonlight. I felt my heart plummet to my stomach. This was bad, I thought as Mickey’s eyes grew in size at the sight right before his eyes. My eye began to water, I knew I was about to cry. I couldn’t, though. I couldn’t show that it was causing me pain.

Quinn could use that to his advantage.

“No!” I yelled, stepping forward, but Quinn wagged a finger at me.

“I don’t think so,” he warned in a hiss with a sickening grin forming, showing all his teeth. A tear slid down my cheek. My hand flew up to wipe it away, but Quinn had noticed. His grin grew even wider, if that was possible.

“What’s going on?” I turned to see Jacquelyn on her knees, rubbing her eyes with the back of her hand, smearing her makeup in the process. I gulped. Now, if we make it through this, then I’ll have not only have a lot of explaining to do with Mickey, but now, I have my best friend to explain this all to too. I was mentally kicking myself in the ass.

This is not how I wanted them to find out.

“Who is this?” Quinn asked in fascination, just noticing my best friend as she stood. She swayed a bit, but caught herself on the wall, holding her head with a groan. Quinn’s grip on my boyfriend’s throat loosened, and all together, he let him go, gliding over to Jacquelyn. Mickey falls to the ground gasping for air like a fish out of water.

I jump in Quinn’s way before he could put one finger on my best friend. “Don’t you even dare you blood sucking fiend!” I seethed, getting up in his face.

He smirked. “Like you have room to talk, Missy,” he taunted, looking down at me. I blushed. Raising his eyebrows, he knew he had struck a nerve.

“What is he talking about, Lyra, and how do you know him?” My heart skipped a beat at Mickey’s questions.

“Mickey later,” I said, not even turning to look at him. “Get Jace, and get the hell out of here:” I didn’t want to see what kind of emotions that were written on his face. I couldn’t bear to. It would just hurt me to look upon his face and see hurt in his eyes for me not being capable of confiding in him about what I was and what I did for a living. After all, he thought I was training to become a police officer.

“Lyra, I’m not leaving you here!” He yelled.

“You will, Mickey,” I commanded, still not turning to face him.

“No- I cut him off.

“Go now, Mickey and don’t look back!” I yelled, taking Quinn by surprise when I grabbed a hold of his collar, and lifted him up. All I could see was red. Vampires. They all tainted my life with pain and despair.

Now, I’d probably be losing the two people I cared immensely about because of them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and subscribe!:) I'll try and update as soon as possible if genius strikes!:DDDDD All comments, recommendations, and subscriptions are appreciated!:DDD I LOVE feedback, so comment away!:) Don't be a Silent Reader!XD