Status: As active as my sex life. ...Nevermind, that's not very active...

Can We Create Something Beautiful?

Jump Then Fall

-Eric's POV-

High school.

Boy, do I fucking hate this shit.

I had recently moved to Quebec. I lived in Vancouver almost all my life, and now I'm here? Who the fuck do I know here? My mom dragged me here because she wanted to be as far away from my father as possible. I suggested moving to the states where it was warmer, at least a little bit, but no, can't get me a passport. All I want is to live in Texas where it never snows. I hate snow with all of my heart.

My alarm was buzzing. I was too lazy to turn it off, but I guess I had to. I stood up and walked over to it. Why did I put it on the other side of the room? I pushed the button and turned it off, leaving me in sweet silence. It was set on radio, some mainstream swagfag station so I had motivation to turn it off. I usually hated waking up to Nicki Minaj or One Direction, but anything to get my lazy ass out of bed.

"Eric!" my mom called.
"What!"
"Its time for school, get your ass up, bitch!" My mom and I had a great relationship. We were almost best friends. We would call each other bitch and talk about cute boys...I love my mom.

I put on a grey v-neck and black skinny jeans. No, wait, I'm starting a new school, black should NEVER be worn on the first day. I took them off and put on my favourite white ones instead. I put on some checkerboard Vans and fixed my hair in the mirror. I smiled. If there was one aspect of my body I could pride myself on, it would either be my eyes or my smile.

I grabbed my jacket and walked downstairs. "You look nice, dear," my mom said when she saw me.

"Thanks, mom."
"Oh, hun, don't forget to grab your bag, alright?"
"I won't. Toss me a banana. I don't feel like having breakfast right now." She tossed one at me and I caught it.

"Yes! I got it!" I yelled in success.
"You're used to handling long, slender things," my mom teased. I giggled and retorted with "I only learn things from my mom." She laughed as well, kissing my cheek and sipping her coffee.

"You have a good day at school, alright? And be on the lookout for any cute guys. I'll want details when you get home."
"Of course, mom. See you later."
"Bye, sweetie."

I grabbed my bag and headed out the door. I got into my car and plugged my iPod into it and began playing Of Mice & Men on full blast. I got a text from Mitch, my old friend from Vancouver.

Good luck at school. I miss you, man.

I miss you too. First chance I get, I'm going to my dad's and seeing you. xox

He didn't care I was gay. We joked around all the time and occassionally ended our texts with 'xox', 'bby' or something stupid like that. I put my phone on silent, peeled my banana and began driving as I ate.

As I arrived at school, I went to the principal's office, which was apparently on the second floor. Damn, my old school was one.

"Err...hi. I'm new," I said to the lady. She was short and hispanic.
"Name?"
"Eric Light."
"Ahh, yes, let me give you your schedule and locker combination," She handed me forms and papers. "This should be all you need. Enjoy your first day." She had a heavy Mexican accent. I could barely make out a word she said.

I walked to the first floor and eventually found locker 241, my locker. I turned the lock. 36-14-32. I opened it and put some extra notebooks and photos of Mitch, my mom and Pierce the Veil up, as well as a mirror.

The first time I saw him was in the mirror on my locker door. He had long black hair like mine and a lip ring. His eyes were brown, but the soft kind that you couldn't help but admire. He was wearing a white and grey striped shirt, a leather jacket, a black scarf and black skinnies. He was short, but cute. I was so focused on him that I bumped into him and he dropped his books.

"Oh, gosh, I'm sorry!" I said, blushing and scrambling to pick his things up. "No, its fine." His voice was somewhat high pitched and smooth. We picked our heads up. He saw me and smiled.

"Well, isn't this quite a terribly clichĂȘ meeting." He laughed a little. His laugh was adorable. "Hi, I'm Blake. You?"
"Oh, I'm Eric. Nice to meet you."
"You too." We both smiled.

"Hey, uh, Blake...I don't know where science with Mr. Iwaskowitz is...do you mind helping me?"
"No problem, he's my first period too. Come with me." He motioned me towards him and led me. He was unbelieveable sweet.

Good job, Eric. You've fallen for a boy on your first day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally done. Title credit to Taylor Swift. Next chapter tomorrowwwww:3