Status: As active as my sex life. ...Nevermind, that's not very active...

Can We Create Something Beautiful?

Aint The Same

-Eric's POV-

Blake got up and hugged Aidmoon. "Baby, what's wrong?"
"I-I broke up w-with him, a-and he f-freaked out on me..."
"What?"
"He said I w-was worthless and p-probably gay c-cuz you were..."
"Aidmoon, you're not worthless. And you know what? He isn't worth it."
"He says h-he's gonna get me."
"He won't get you as long as I'm here." Aidmoon cried into his chest and Blake carried her off to bed. He was like a father to her, it was really sweet, to be quite honest.

Blake came back in and kissed my nose. "Hey hey hey."
"Hi. How's she doing?"
"She's torn."
"Awww. Poor baby...do you know what happened exactly?"
"He threatened to eff everything up for her," he said, trying not to swear.
"Oh. Well then. I hope she'll be alright."
"Me too." Blake grabbed my hand and brought me to his room. We laid down and he pulled me into him. It was comfortable and warm. I loved it. He laid on top of me and kissed me deeply and passionately. I returned it, getting somewhat turned on. He twirled my hair and rubbed his nose on mine. His hands strode down to my hips, tickling me. I giggled loudly. He kept tickling me until I grabbed his arms and got on top of him, doing the same to him. It was funny and adorable seeing Blake giggle. I eventually retreated and smiled at him, kissing his neck sweetly. "Hey Eric?"
"Yeah?"
"Wanna go see Mama with me?"
"Oh...yeah. Sure, sounds great."
"If you get scared, I'll hold your hand."
"Sounds like a plan. When are we going?"
"Now. The movie starts in a half an hour."
"You already had this planned out? You fuckin' schemer!" I giggled. He hugged me and placed his hand on the back of my head.

"Yes. Now lemme grab my phone and we can go." He went down to the living room. I noticed he had a notebook on the shelf. My curiosity grew, so I decided to read it. This entry was from a year ago.

Aaron keeps calling me. I won't call him back, though. I'm not going to let him win this time. No matter how much I love him. He keeps hitting me, and if I give him a hard time...well, let's just say it isn't fun. He told me to kill myself and slit my wrists, but I don't want to do either. I want to keep living to prove that I am worth something...

I slammed the book shut and put it back. Jesus Christ, are you for real? Somebody beat the perfection that is my boyfriend?

I walked down to the living room with him. I felt like I was going to cry, but I didn't want to cry in front if him. I didn't wanna worry him. And if he ever found out that I read his journal, he'd kill me. Maybe I'll drop some subtle hints.

We got into his car. "Hey Blake, tell me everything bad that's ever happened in your life. I wanna know..." Way to be subtle, you emo fuck up.
"Oh. Well...I guess I already have."
"Really?"
"Yes."
"Cuz I heard around that some guy used to hit you..." Again, you emo fuck up.
"Really? From who?"
"Its not important. But is it true?"
"No. It isn't. It isn't true at all."
He was lying to me. "Oh..."
"Yeah. How about you? Somebody told me that you used to have some sort of livestream where you'd get naked." He was giggling.

I blushed. "N-No, babe, that's not true." What? If he lied to me, I'd lie to him.

"I would've watched it," he smirked.
"Nobody would have. I'm ugly."
"Uh, no! You're perfect. You're skinny, gorgeous, have beautiful eyes, a cute voice, an adorable laugh and nice hair."
"Thanks, but-"
"You know it's true."
"Alright..."
"It is. I love you, Eric. I love you a lot."
"I love you too." I kissed him and he began driving.

We got to the theatre, got our tickets and sat down. I got scared about halfway through and held his hand. "B-Blake..." I whimpered.
"You're scared, huh?"
"Mhmm." He put his arm around my and held me close. I kissed him lightly and nuzzled my face into his neck.

"Stop being so cute, people are looking," he giggled. I nuzzled myself even more. He kept kissing the top of my head. By the time the movie was over, we had to have kissed each other somewhere at least 20 times each.

We left and went back to his place. On his bed was a couple of magazines out of nowhere. Why were those there?

"Oh, I was sorting them earlier. But I don't wanna put them awaaaayyy," he complained. "Nyahh," he groaned and flopped onto the bed, curling up. I removed the magazines and laid in front of him. He pulled me into him and kissed my neck. We never really cuddled before, at least not for that long, anyway. Eventually, we fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title credit to We Should Whisper!. Well, now he's Lamoni Finlayson, but whatevs~

AND I RECENTLY FOUND OUT THAT BLAKE'S BROTHER IRL IS NAMED AARON.

FUUUCK ME. -_-

Out of all the names, it HAD to be Aaron...

Fml.