Status: As active as my sex life. ...Nevermind, that's not very active...

Can We Create Something Beautiful?

Somewhere In Neverland

-Blake's POV-

"What?" Eric said, raising an eyebrow.
"Whenever my ex would get super mad at me, he...he had this, um...'sex toy' that he'd use on me. No lube or anything, just him shoving it in me." My eyes teared up. I barely cried, so this was different.

"Aw, baby! I-I'm so sorry! You know I wouldn't do that, right?"
"I know."

-Eric's POV, next morning-

I woke up in my bed, wearing nothing but my underwear. I got home last night and stripped everything off because I was getting hot flashes. My ass hurt and I was walking weirdly. I got dressed anyway, covering up the hickeys Blake had left. My mom would ask questions, no doubt.

I walked downstairs with my bag and my mom watched me awkwardly eat my breakfast. I was eating a banana, remembering giving Blake a blowjob, and for some reason, I felt sick to my stomach and didn't want to eat. My mom was staring at me. "Take a picture, it'll last longer," I snapped.
"You alright?"
"Yeah, I'm fine."
"You had sex with him, didn't you?"
"Why do you care mom?"
"You're walking weirdly. Did it really hurt that bad?"
"...not then, but now it does."
"Oh. Well. Did you use protection?" I honestly hadn't even thought of that.
"N-No..."
"ERIC DAVID LIGHT!" my mom yelled.
"What?! I was caught up in the moment!"
"Its dangerous to not use protection!"
"I know, but why would either of us have any?!"
"I would have gotten you some!"
"Why?!"
"So you can be safe!" We just looked at each other. I looked down. "I'm sorry, mom..."
"Its fine. But don't let it happen again."
"It won't. Now I gotta go. Can Blake come over after school?"
"Yes, dear."
"Thanks. Love you. Bye." I walked out and sat in the car. The more I though about it, I really wasn't ready to have sex with him. Now he knew what I looked like naked, and he could use that against me...

I went into school and saw Blake. I jumped onto him, my legs wrapping around his waist. "Baby, I missed you!" I kissed him repeatedly. He smiled and held me.

"Aww, I missed you too, love."
"Hang out laterrr," I whined.
"Awwww, baby, I can't. I have to be at my apartment."
"Why?"
"To make sure Aidmoon's safe."
"Okay...can I come too?"
"Maybe we should spend a day without each other. It'll make seeing each other even better the next."
"But...I'll miss you..."
"It's one day. You'll be alright, yeah?"

No, I won't. I don't even know why I was sad. He was right, it was one day. But I'd grown attached to seeing him every day. What if this is a recurring thing? I'm not sure why, but I got a little mad at him.

Lunch rolled around. He sat next to me as usual, with a ham and cheese sandwich. He didn't eat much different stuff, as he had over 50 food allergies, so there wasn't much he could eat.

He put his arm around my waist and I moved to the side. He placed his hand on my leg, but I slapped it away. "Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yeah, I'm just not in a touchy feely mood."
"Sorry..."
"Its fine."
"I love you," he said as I sank my teeth into my veggie sandwich. I didn't return the I love you, making me a little regretful, as he looked a bit depressed. "Eric?"
"Yeah, sorry. I love you too."
"Are you sure you're alright?"
"Yeah." No, I just had no idea why I was sad.
"Okay. If you wanna come over later, that's fine."
"No, you're right. We hang out too much. I have to go home and draw stuff. I'm falling behind."
"Oh. Okay. Well, I love you, baby."
"I know. You always tell me."
"Cuz I don't want you to forget."
"I can't forget you. Even if I wanted to." At this point, I wanted to go home, throw up and nap. I'm not sure why.

I went on with my day somewhat annoyed. God, I was such a girl. Why was I so moody? I didn't know. I guess I just wanted to hang out with him. He did take my virginity, after all.

Wait...

What if all he wanted to do was have sex with me, then gradually leave me? I'd die...

I got into my car and curled up in the seat. I wasn't crying, just thinking. What if that was true?
♠ ♠ ♠
Title credit to All Time Low. :3 and OMFG WHY ERIC WHY ARE YOU SUCH A WHINY BITCH

And I know Blake does actually have 50+ food allergies, I just don't know to what. How the hell does he know to what?! Shit, I'd forget all of them!