Status: As active as my sex life. ...Nevermind, that's not very active...

Can We Create Something Beautiful?

Sick Little Games

-Blake's POV, weeks later-

Eric and I had just been on the best date ever. We went to the movies, played games in the arcade and kissed all throughout the night. I didn't want it to end.

He dropped me off. "I love you. Sleep well, honey," he said.
"I love you too. See you tomorrow." I got out and went inside.

"Aidmoon!" I called. No answer. I figured she was asleep.

I walked into the family room.

There she lay, knife in chest, dead.

I screamed as loud as I ever had. "AIDMOON!" I ran over to her and pulled the knife out of her chest. She was conscious.

"B-Blake, h-he got m-me!" she shrieked.
"I'm getting help..." She grabbed a hold of my wrist.
"I-It's all...it's all for naught. I'm gonna die, B-Blake. I love you..."
"N-No...N-NO! I WILL NOT LET YOU DIE!" I dialed 911 and told them what happened. I held her hand.

"A-Aiddy, I love you so much. You're so important to me. Ease don't leave me this way..."
"Blake...don't cry too much when I'm gone. I'm simply a l-lost life. T-Take c-care of E-Eric..." Her voice went dull. I got even more frightened.
"A-Aidmoon Lobiscovich, stay with me. Don't f-fade." She pulled me in for a kiss. She and I had our lips locked for about 5 seconds.
"Bye, Blakeypoo..." Her head lay back.

"AIDMOON!" She didn't say anything.

"AIDMOON, SERIOUSLY! THIS ISN'T FUNNY! WAKE THE FUCK UP!" I screamed. I never swore, but I was terrified.

She was dead. There wasn't a thing I could do.

I grabbed the knife and cut across my chest. I felt the warm liquid drip farther and farther down. Nothing could will me to stop. I needed Aidmoon.

The sensation was powerful. Like I was in control. Now, I'd be dead and with my precious Aidmoon...

-days later-

I woke up in a hospital bed. I had IVs in my wrist and my hair was greasy. What happened? I didn't remember.

Eric held my hand. "Blake, you're alive!" He kissed me lightly and smiled through tears.

"What happened?"
"I don't know for sure, but Aidmoon...she was stabbed. So I guess you cut down your chest to die with her." I could tell he had difficulty sharing this with me. I wasn't sure what pained him more- Aidmoon's stabbing or my suicide attempt.

Tears fell out of my eyes. "Is she alright?" I asked. Eric looked down.
"Eric...is she alright?!" I said sternly.
"NO! SHE ISN'T! She's DEAD, okay?! Aidmoon Lobiscovich is DEAD!" He leaned into me and bawled. I couldn't believe it. My best friend, my life, my rock, my sister, my inspiration...gone from the point of a knife. I hated it. He took her from me. She's gone. My little girl...she's gone.

"I have some more pretty bad news too," he said.
"What could be worse..."
"Nothing, but...that was dangerous. Cutting after Aidmoon died. She isn't your blood type. It can endanger your blood."
"I didn't think at the time...I was scared. I can't live without her."
"Do you know how much I'd hate myself if you both died?"
"I-I'm sorry."
"It's fine..."
"And um...before she died, she kissed me. Full on. Passion and everything."
"Oh my god...that's awful..."
"I gave the passion back, too...I'm sorry, Eric, it would be the last time I could touch her-"
"Why would I be mad? Sh-She's gone anyway..." He sobbed into my shoulder again. We both cried, but I managed to keep most of my tears in. I had to be the man here to comfort him. So that's what I did until he had to leave. I was left in the hospital with my thoughts.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title credit to All Time Low. And yeah you hate me ._.