Status: As active as my sex life. ...Nevermind, that's not very active...

Can We Create Something Beautiful?

Anything Could Happen

-Blake's POV-

He's gone.

He's really gone, isn't he?

I sank to the ground and took out my notebook. I began to write down how I wanted to kill myself and ideas for how I'd carry it out. Tears slid out of my eyes, knowing I'd never get someone as perfect as Eric again.

I didn't expect him to call me, but I didn't want to call him. I didn't want him to know how horrible it was to deal with losing the two people you loved the most. I felt like there was nothing else to live for.

I sauntered back to my car. I couldn't go to school today. Too impossible for me. I drove home and sat on my bed. There was nothing I saw that was important. Not my computer. Not my bed. Not my posters. Not even Alice, my guitar. I laid back and began crying my eyes out. That was when I got scared.

There was someone out there to get me. He got Aidmoon, why not me? I knew he would kill me. There was nothing holding him back, persay.

I huddled over in my corner. Of course, I was having a panic attack. Only this time, I had no one to save me from myself.

I tried standing, but trembled slowly back to the ground. I grabbed my phone to call Eric.

"What," he said, annoyed.
"I'm scared."
"Yeah?"
"P-Please help me."
"No. I told you I needed to get unattached. I care too much."
"If you cared, you would help me!" I was shaking violently.
"I'm busy." No, he wasn't. It was Thursday. He was never busy on Thursdays. My heart dropped.

"Alright..."
"Yeah."
"Eric."
"What?"
"Why did you leave me?" There was an uncomfortable silence.
"I told you."
"Or were you just looking for an excuse to get rid of me?"
"Look, Blake, I still love you-"
"Then why aren't we together?"
"I'm too attached to someone who's gonna kill himself."
"I don't know, that doesn't sound like love to me. It sounds like you don't care."
"...I'm coming over."
"Don't bother. You're busy."
"Just let me come over."
"F-Fine...only because I'm afraid." I hung up and hid myself under a blanket. I didn't want to be touched. I didn't want to be seen. I wanted to be dead, quite simply. Six feet under ground in a casket.

There was a knock and the open of a door. I pulled the blanket down slightly. He came over and sat next to me.

"Babe. I've been thinking."

Babe.

"I shouldn't have broken up with you. I was a jackass. I need you as much as you need me. We balance each other out, really..."
"S-So are we together a-again?"
"Yes, sweetie." He put his arm around me and kissed my cheek.
"You're the only thing that's keeping me alive."
"But I'm not even that important..."
"If you weren't, I wouldn't love and need you so terribly." I violently shuddered and he pulled me onto his lap, covering us both with the blanket.

"I feel so much closer to you under this, weirdly..."
"Same here...I'm glad you're here with me."
"I love you, baby."
"I love you too."
♠ ♠ ♠
Title credit to the ever gorgeous and talented Ellie Goulding. Next chapter soon yo