Status: As active as my sex life. ...Nevermind, that's not very active...

Can We Create Something Beautiful?

Blessed With A Curse

-Blake's POV-

It was yet another sudden dawn for the Bliss/Lobiscovich household.

I was the youngest person I knew that had my own apartment. My parents simply couldn't support me anymore. We were too poor. So I got a stable job at New Kid Records. It was a music store that actually paid pretty well for a high school junior. Having my friend Aidmoon help out, working there as well, was great. She and I lived together. Her parents disowned her, so we thought it was the perfect opportunity to live together, as we'd planned since we were young.

I got out of bed and got dressed. I walked downstairs to where Aidmoon was in the kitchen, cooking us pancakes.

"Good morning, my bitch!" she yelled. She was way too ecstatic in the morning. It was like from the moment she woke up, she was completely awake and coherent.

"Morning, Aiddy," I said, smiling slightly. She was already dressed, ready and looked good. She always got up early to do so. If there was a time Aidmoon wasn't responsible and perfect, I hadn't seen it.

She slid some pancakes on two plates and poured milk in two glasses. She got forks and knives out of the drawer. I don't know how she constantly did this. She put a plate, a glass, a fork and a knife on the table and said, "Eat up!" Aidmoon was peppy, sweet, funny and beautiful. If I wasn't gay, trust me, I would've asked her out by now.

We drove to school, listening to Pierce the Veil the entire way. Aidmoon was commenting the whole time, mostly on how beautiful Jaime Preciado and Tony Perry are. She didn't hate Pierce the Veil, but I think she'd rather listen to mainstream stuff, which didn't bother me too horribly much.

We strolled into school as she caught up with Jason, her boyfriend. She gave him a quick kiss and they walked off. I went to my locker and grabbed my books, doing a quick hair check in my phone's reflection. I grabbed some books and closed my locker.

Someone bumped into me. It was almost like fate had done it. "Oh, gosh, I'm sorry!" he said. His voice was high-pitched and cute. He kneeled down and started picking my things up. "No, its fine," I said. I lifted my head, my eyes meeting his. His eyes were big and gorgeous. I couldn't keep my smile back. "Well, isn't this quite a terribly clichĂȘ meeting," I said, giggling slightly. "Hi, I'm Blake. You?"
"Oh, I'm Eric. Nice to meet you."
"You too." We smiled at each other. He pulled out his schedule.

"Hey, uh, Blake...I don't know where science with Mr. Iwaskowitz is...do you mind helping me?"
"No problem, he's my first period too. Come with me." I began walking with him to our class. Upon walking, I noticed that he was about two inches taller than me. He also had a really nice butt. Wait, I just met him. Its not okay to look at his butt. Oh, who am I kidding. I'm a teenage boy.

-after school-

Eric and I talked throughout the day. I thought it was cool that we had the exact same schedule. When I got to my car, I realized that Aidmoon wasn't there. Weird, she was usually always there.

Eric was parked across the parking lot. "Eric!" I yelled. He smiled and walked over. "What's up?"
"My friend isn't here yet, can you wait with me? I'm not ecstatic about being alone."
"Of course. Who are you waiting for?"
"My friend Aidmoon. We hang out a lot," I lied. I didn't want him to know I was on my own just yet.

It had been 20 minutes and she still wasn't there, so I called her.

"Aiddy, where are you?" I said.
"I'm going home with Jason."
"You didn't tell me, I've been waiting."
"I'm sorry, Blakeypoo, I forgot. I'll be there extra early tomorrow. Okay?"
"O-Okay. But you know how I feel about being alone..." My voice trailed off and I hung up.

"Why don't you like being alone?" Eric asked me.
"Oh. Well...I don't know what to call it, but if I'm alone for too long, I freak out. I have panic attacks, I cry...its bad."
"Wow. Then I'm not leaving you alone."
"Really? We just met."
"That's fine. I want you to be alright. I know we just met and all, but...you're a really good friend. I care. Y'know, as much care I can pack into my body upon the 6 hours I've known you." I giggled slightly. He continued. "So what do you say? You drive to my house, you meet my mom, we hang out?"
"Sure. Where do you live?" He took out a piece of paper and wrote something down on it. His sweatshirt sleeve rolled up and I noticed burns and bruises all along the top. Hey, his hair is pretty damn straight, its probably from a hair straightener. But something told me it wasn't. It was something deeper than that. But I just met him, so I'll give it time to figure out. Either way, I was really happy I met Eric.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title credit to Bring Me The Horizon. YAAYYY THEYE FRIENDS :3 I like this story. And schwimmer, shush. I like the name Aidmoon. It sounds mystic.