Status: As active as my sex life. ...Nevermind, that's not very active...

Can We Create Something Beautiful?

Low

-Blake's POV-

I woke up with a massive headache, a bitter taste in my throat and a painful butt. Well, last night must have been crazy, to say the least.

I nuzzled my head into Eric's neck, hoping he'd wake up.

"Mmm?" he moaned.
"G'morning," I chirped.
"Morning, babe. How'd you sleep?"
"Okay. But I feel like I'm going to throw up..."
"S'probably because you are! You got completely wasted."
"Oh god. Did I really...?"
"Mhmm."
"Dammit..." I stood up and walked to the bathroom, releasing whatever was in my stomach into the toilet about 4 times. I flushed, but stayed hunched over the toilet. I felt a hand rub my back and realized it was Eric.

"Feel better, love," was all he said before kissing the top of my head.
"Maybe a shower will help?" he suggested.
"Mmm...maybe."
"I'll get your clothes. You get in."
"Okay." I stripped completely when he left the room. I dropped my bracelet and leaned over to get it, when Eric walked in with clothes for me.

"Whoa, that is way more Blake than I have ever wanted to see," he laughed.

"Sh-Shut up...you lost your virginity to me."
"Yeah, but it was dark. Couldn't see anything. That's alright, though."
"Meh." I grabbed my clothes and placed a little kiss to his lips.

"I love you so much, but I don't want puke lips, thank you," Eric joked.
"Right. Sorry, hun." He kissed my forehead and went into his room as I stepped into the shower.

-Eric's POV-

I walked into my room and switched on my iPod. I decided to check my Facebook. I scrolled down my news feed only to be left in utter disgust.

Pierce Valencia

Wow...emo boy was a good fuck ;)


There was a video attached to it, about 30 seconds long. But nonetheless, it was basically Blake in total submission of two guys that I'd never seen before. But the comments were even worse.

Jordan Sweeto
He was ;)

Talia O'Hare

His scars are disgusting...

Frank Iero

He's kind of a slut. Doesn't he have a boyfriend? They make out in the parking lot every day.

Alex Campbell

He's pale and way too skinny. Did you like, fuck a ghost?

Kellin Bostwick

Video creds(;

Jesse Lawson

Hah. Fucking emo fag. Shooting porno before he even graduates. Classy.


I couldn't read anymore. Not because I was mad, but because these people thought less of my boyfriend. How could this ven happen...?

My emotions overwhelmed me, forcing tears to come out of my eyes. I dropped my iPod and covered my face.

The shower stopped. A few minutes later, Blake walked in and wrapped his arms around me. "Love, are you alri-" he said.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!" I hissed, showing him the video.

"I...I...oh my god...I..." He began breathing really heavily, sinking to the ground. He started crying and shaking, muttering "my life is over" several times.

"I thought I could trust you at that party!"
"I-I'm sorry-"
"You said you LOVED me! Did you fucking LIE to me?!"
"N-No-"
"You're just like the rest. A cheating whore. Get out and DON'T come back. We're done. I want all my stuff back."
"Hear me out..."
"No! Leave!" He slowly stood up and left.

~Monday~

-Blake's POV-

I walked into school fearing for my life. What would the other kids say to me?

"Slut!" one girl yelled. So it begins.

I ducked my head.

"Nice porn, I like your ass!" some guy snickered.

"You're so dumb!"

"You have no class."

"Kill yourself, you dumb whore!"

"How'd your boyfriend like your little performance?"

I ran into the bathroom and cried in a stall. I pulled my pocket knofe out of my pocket. Everyone hates you.

Their words stuck in my head. Even Eric thinks I'm a whore.

I pressed the knife to my wrist and watched as blood poured out. I did it again. Again. Again. Until I was light headed and there were cuts all up my forearms.

Someone walked into the bathroom and heard me. "Hello?" I recognized the voice.

The stall door opened and a blue haired boy stood there, his mouth wide open.

"Blake!" he yelled. Did I know him...? Oh...he must be the one from the party. Pierce.

"Don't help me," I said, still crying.

"Oh, baby..." He got paper towels and wrapped my wrist up.
"Don't call me that..."
"I-I'm sorry I uploaded that video, after it happened, I got really drunk and posted it, please-"
"T-Take it down..."
"Okay. Of course." He kissed my bloody arms, then my lips.

"I know I'm a stranger to you. But I've liked you a while. And I'm going to help."

I was losing consciousness.

It then faded to white, and Aidmoon stood in front of me.

"A-Aiddy..." I smiled, holding back tears and running towards her for a hug. Her outfit was the same as the night she died, the stab wound still there, just not bloody.

"Blake. What happened? Why are you here?"
"I-I cut a lot in the bathroom, I-"
"You're dead, Blake. We're in heaven."
"...What? I can't go back...?"
"Maybe. But if you do, until then, let's catch up!" She acted as if she had never even died. Typical Aidmoon.

"O-Oh. Okay. Well...I'm here because I was raped. And after, I went to a party, got really drunk and had a threesome with total strangers, which they had posted on the web..."
"B-Blake. Ohmygod. I'm so sorry, sweetheart!" She hugged me tightly. She didn't judge me. I wasn't a whore to her.

"Aiddy, I want you back! I want you back on Earth with me, I'll do anything for it! You're all I had, and still I have, but now you're here!" I began sobbing uncontrollably.

"Blake...I can't go back. Even if they still tried to bring me back, I'd need a heart, and even if I got one, I'd want to be here. Besides...maybe someone will stitch you back up? Keep you on Earth. You're there for a reason, baby. Stay. For me. Go on your own time. There must be someone you're staying for."
"N-No. Eric dumped me. Never getting him back," I chuckled darkly.
"You will. It'll all be in turn. Maybe an angel will be looking over you, Blake..." she winked.

The white faded out.

"I love you," I heard.
"I love you too," I responded.
♠ ♠ ♠
OH THE TEARS

Title credit to Sleeping With Sirens