Status: Feel free to submit! Submissions currently: Open! c:

Jalex - Making The Kids Believe

Cartoons - PG-13

Title: Cartoons
Date: 1/25/13
Rating: PG-13, General Fluffy-ness.
Summary: Jack's excited to wake Alex up early Saturday morning. If there's one thing he loves more than sleeping in, it's the morning cartoons. Joking entails. // 935 Words. Sorry it's so short.
Notes: Inspired by imagineyourotp.tumblr.com
Disclaimer: I do not own Jack and Alex, just the story. This did not actually happen. ( I wish )

---

Jalex - Cartoons.
Prompt; "Imagine your OTP watching Saturday morning cartoons together."

"Alex," Jack said again. He had been shaking the older man's shoulder for roughly five minutes, and he was getting annoyed. Just as he was about to stomp away or simply push him off the bed, Alex began to mumble and slowly drift his brown eyes open. Jack smiled as he watched Alex yawn and sit-up, confused. "Good morning, Sleeping Beauty," Jack chuckled at Alex's bed-head, running a hand through the blonde brown locks which fluffed over his boyfriend's head.

"Jack," Alex's voice was whiny and groggy, "It's, like, five in the morning." He pulled the grey blankets over his shoulders, the fresh cold air hitting him from an opened window. "I know," Jack grabbed hold of Alex's upper arm, "It's time for cartoons." He hoisted the older up to a standing position, though Alex obviously still slumped from his fatigue. Groggily squinting eyes met anticipation in Jack's face as Alex spoke with an edge, "You've got to be fucking kidding me, Barakat."

Jack tried to take a step back in offence to the comment, but as Alex's arm was still clinging to his neck, he settle for a nudge to the other's ribcage. "No, Mr. Gaskarth. I am not kidding," Jack stood proud and straight, which put Alex's arm in an odd position until he finally moved it away to sit on the bed. "I'm going to sleep," Alex declared, moving to retrieve his now fallen grey blanket.

"Not so fast, Mr. Gaskarth," Jack blocked Alex from leaning, "You owe me." Alex smirked up through his fringe, "For what, I may ask?" Jack moved his face closer to Alex as he spoke, until their foreheads were nearly grazing. "You may be tired, but you must have remembered," he moved his mouth to the other's ear, breath hot, "Last night." Alex blushed at the remembrance, and Jack leaned away in victory.

"So," Alex said after a long pause, "...cartoons in ten?"

---

Ten minutes later, there sat Jack on the grey couch, waiting for Alex to join him. The blonde-brunette stood in the small nook, only feet away, trying to make coffee while listening to Jack whimper out , "Alex!"s. As he added steamed milk (whipped cream for Jack's hot chocolate), he retorted in frustration, "Jack, why are you such a little kid, for fuck's sake?" Jack fell silent for a minute before erupting into a mix of giggles and snorts, which only brought more frustration to Alex. "What's so fucking funny?" Alex slumped into the couch next to him before handing him the steaming cup.

"I am a kid, Alex," Jack smiled, a faint moustache of cream on his upper lip. "You don't have to act like it, you know," Alex mumbled, using his thumb to wipe the bubbly white off Jack's face. "Yes, I do," Jack replied, turning on the television. As it slowly hummed to life Alex continued, "Why?" Alex was blunt, and Jack moved his head to lean against his shoulder, "Because I am a little kid."

They both sat there for a while, watching Looney Tunes on the television. It wasn't until Jack giggled during a commercial that Alex looked back down at the raven haired boy. "What," his voice was much softer now, having finished his coffee and finally woken up. "You're a paedophile, Alex," Jack giggled louder as Alex shook his head in confusion, "What do you mean?!" His voice was high-pitched and squeaky, the shock in his features stretching his eyes to look like they were fit to burst.

"You're a paedophile, Alex," Jack repeated.

"Why would you say that? No I'm not! Jesus Christ, Jack."

Jack's giggles turned into a full on laugh attack as he struggled to speak, "Y-you said I was j-just a little kid!" Alex shoved him to the other side of the couch, "So? You are!" Jack's laughter died down enough for him to speak clearly, "Don't you love me?" "Of course," Alex replied almost automatically. Jack sat quietly, his lips turned in as he tried to suppress laughter. After a while, his face was turning red and he finally broke, "Alex you're in love with a little kid," The room almost shook with Jack's laughter as Alex gave a sly smile in spite of himself.

"Will you be quiet? The neighbour's will hear you!" Alex moved to put his hand over Jack's mouth, but Jack only yelled louder. "No sir, I don't want any candy!" He screamed in his best child voice. Alex's face began turning red as he tackled Jack to the ground, "I said, shut-up!" Jack looked back at him, and Alex to Jack, and with the Tom and Jerry theme song playing behind them, they erupted into laughter.

"Oh no, the dirty old man has tackled me, help!" Jack laughed.

"Come on," Alex stood up, pulling Jack's awaiting hand with him, "Let's just go back to sleep."

Jack scooped up the cups of coffee and half-drank hot chocolate and smiled, "Uh-uh."

"Why?"

Jack ran down the hallway as Alex stood confused, "No dirty old paedophile is getting into my bed!" Jack yelled with a smile in his voice from down the hall. He sighed and ran down the hallway too, jumping onto Jack as he entered the bedroom.

Tom and Jerry played faintly from the television, though they knew they wouldn't be hearing much of it.

---
End.
♠ ♠ ♠
T'da! 935 words of creepy jokes and high expectations. Open ended, so you can guess what happened next c; I have a smut version of this, and I'll post it if anyone's interested. Yup!