Rotten Bones

That's how they do it

Image


Was it bad that I hated going to see Verona’s band play live, but when she asked me to go with her to watch Ronnie and the rest of Falling In Reverse on a Saturday night I was almost a little excited.

It was a week after everyone had shown up at my apartment unannounced, since then we had all gone out to dinner on the Thursday night. And that was the first time that I really tried to get to know the boys better. I felt that it was important, I mean Ve and Jacky were official so I figured they were going to become a permanent fixture in my life.

Verona appeared in my bedroom doorway at about half past seven.
“Are you ready yet?” she asked “Shit you look sexy, who are you trying to impress?” she asked

“No one Ve, but thanks anyway.” I did kind of look cute in my black leather pants and a lacey black and yellow top with matching yellow pumps. My hair was incredibly curly tonight, it was hard to do much with my hair cause it was so short, but my makeup was simple.

“I'm ready lets make a move.” I told her picking up my keys off the coffee table and heading down to my car.

“This is their second show as a band, I have no idea why but I am so excited to see them play again.” Ve spoke on the drive to the small venue; it was just another bar slightly bigger then the last.

“It’s cause this time your going to watch them with a different outlook or perspective cause you know them now, especially Jacky.”

“What do you think about that by the way? We haven’t had much of a chance to talk.”

“What do I think about you and Jacky?” she nodded “He makes you happy, I can see that just remember he is going to tour and it’s going to get a little crazy.”

“Yea I know, we will work that out when we get to it.”

“Sounds smart.” I smiled happy for her.

We got to the small venue and managed to get ourselves back stage. I felt a little uncomfortable but Ve thought it would be fun, I just thought we would get in everyone’s way.

I greeted all the guys with a small hug, all except for Ronnie and Ryan who were nowhere to be found. Suddenly you could hear yelling come from down the hall way and I knew it was Ronnie and Ryan, I couldn’t make out what they were saying but I knew it wasn’t good.

“Yea Sure Ron,” Ryan yelled over his shoulder heading over to the guys and me while Ronnie walked in the other direction. Ryan came up to greet me also giving me a hug.

“Is he alright?” I asked quietly so only Ryan could hear me.

“He’s just really on edge tonight, I don’t know Luce.” I nodded

I knew the guys had to go on stage in a matter of minutes but as I looked at Ronnie he was standing by himself his hands shaking like mad as he started pacing back and forth.

I walked over leaning against a vacant wall that was right by Ronnie.

“Hi” I said quietly and he looked up at me for the first time and stopped pacing.

“Hi” he replied

“Are you okay?” I asked

“Guys lets go.” One of the crew guys yelled out.

“Yea I guess I have to be don’t I.” He retorted as he turned his back to me about to follow the rest of the guys.

“Ronnie,” I mumbled grabbing onto his hand to stop him, I hated to see him like that.

“Its okay Lucy.” His tone of voice had changed it wasn’t as harsh as it had been; I nodded letting go of his hand.

The backstage area of the venue was tiny and it turned out that Ve and I were both getting in the way of other people so we headed out to the bar to find a better spot to watch the guys from.

He still amazed me watching him. He did have a completely different persona from the man I knew, he wasn’t shaking and he wasn’t a nervous wreck. He was completely outgoing as he moved about the stage, his lyrics were hard and heavy, his voice smooth like honey but so rough and deep that it gave me goose bumps.

I found myself so focused on Ronnie that I didn’t even watch the rest of the band perform.

When the set ended Ve ran off to find Jacky while I decided to stay at the bar I ordered myself lemonade as I watched everyone around me. Even though the bands had finished, music was blaring from a dj booth and the mosh pit was now a dance floor and their were highly intoxicated people everywhere. Sitting at the bar with my back to the dance floor, I feel a hand creep its way around my waste and the stench of stale beer waft off someone’s breath.

“Would you like to dance?” The man asks, he is about six foot one and a little burly, though he is clean shaven and has a mop of blonde hair.

“No thanks.” I try to casually move out of his grip, but it only gets tighter.

“Come on sweet heart, your sitting her by yourself let me have one dance.”

“Sorry I'm waiting for my friends, and I don’t dance.” I try to stay polite while still trying to get him to leave but its not working. I slip out of my seat to try and maneuver myself away from him but as I do he pulls me closer and I end up pressed against him.

“Come on love.” He is slurring his words and tries to start kissing my neck while my hands press firmly against his chest to push him away. But nothing is working and no one is paying attention to me so while I continue to struggle in his grip I start yelling at him, swearing profanities. And all of a sudden he is pulled off me and thrown to the floor, and I’d recognize the mop of black hair and the tattoo covered arms anywhere.

Ronnie has the man on the ground and he is beating into him like you wouldn’t believe, and it’s scaring me a little.

“Stop.” I yell at him, but he doesn’t seem to hear me, I notice we have people surrounding us but no one is game enough to try and pull Ronnie off this man.
“Stop it Ron, that’s enough.” I yell and I'm almost in hysterics “Ronnie.” I yell again at the top of my lungs and he finally stops. But he is in such a rage that he thrashes through the crowd like a bat out of hell and storms right out the back door of the venue without even checking to see if I'm all right.

And all I can think to do is quickly and profusely apologies to everyone at the bar and then run after him. The cold air makes me shiver as soon as I get out the door and I can see Ronnie now walking away from the club towards the car park.

“Ronnie” I call and I know he can hear me but he doesn’t turn around “You forgot something you asshole.” I yell again and he turns to look at me but keeps walking.

“What’s that?” He yells back

“Me.” And with that he stops walking and gives me a chance to catch up to him.

“Are you alright?” He mumbles once I reach him.

I nod, “I'm fine.” He nods in reply and we stand there for a moment in silence and I can see him fidget and I know he is on edge still.

“Ronnie what’s going on tonight; your fighting with Ryan, and you’re so on edge and still your shaking.”

“What do you care Lucy?” he ask his tone isn’t harsh though.

“I care, you worry me.” He stops himself from spitting out some more bullshit, its as though I have stunned him silent and he looks up at me hesitantly through dark long lashes.

And all of a sudden his lips crash into mine and my hands reach into his hair pulling him closer to me while his hands grab around my waist doing the exact same. And my mind is cloudy but all I can register is Ronnie's chapped lips and how good his hands feel on my body. And how I want him even closer.

“Come home with me.” He mumbles his lips still grazing against mine and I don’t object as we get into my car but head for his apartment.

In the car the air is full of tension, not the awkward kind but the kind that is so built of heat and lust that I'm opening the car door before I have even pulled the hand break up.

He led me up the stairs to his apartment and the door creaked as it was pushed open, Ronnie pulls me in behind him and I closed the door with my foot. And then we stood there in silence for a moment almost waiting to see who would react first. And then before I can even register what is happening I've been pushed up against the hard wooden door and Ronnie’s lips are on mine.

His lips are chapped and his kisses are urgent and I feel like if he stops. If I stop my legs are going to give out, I have one hand fisted in his shirt the other around the back of his neck while Ron’s hands have made their way under my top and are gripping my sides.

He pulls away first and leans his forehead against mine while we struggle to catch our breath.

“Fuck” he mumbles and I giggle “bedroom?” It's almost as if he has asked a question and I only nod in reply.

Once in his room he is quick to remove his shirt and I shimmy out of my top.

“Pants” Ronnie mumbles as he unbuttons my pants for me and slides them down my waist in the sexiest way possible except we get stuck at my shoes my boots are a pain in the ass to get off and Ronnie is cursing and chuckling at the same time. Once he gets them off he pushes me back on the bed in only my underwear and proceeds to remove his skinny jeans he straddles my waist and kisses the skin from my collar bone up to my lips and tells me I am never aloud to wear those shoes again.

And as we continue to kiss every part of each others skin our motions are a little rough and a tiny bit desperate but completely needy

Ronnie’s made his way down my stomach and kissed over my tiny lacy panties before removing both my panties and bra all together and laying right in the middle of my legs. I can feel his breath hit me and I squirm and before I can process any more I feel a tongue laps over my soft flesh and even though I feel my body react in a positive way I protest.

“Ronnie.” He can tell my voice is panicked and he stops looking up at me still between my legs. “I….I” I stammer, it doesn’t help that he is running his finger tips all over my body “I just I’ve.” I try again but he cuts me off.

“Has a guy never gone down on you?” he asks, hes not even shy about it, while I ly there wanting the bed to swallow me.

“They have its just…always been awful.” And its true it has always felt horrible granted I only let it happen twice with two separate guys.

“Just trust me yea Luce…” I don’t say anything so he tries again “Yea?” he nods and I nod because right now I want Ronnie more then I have ever wanted anything in my entire life.

And just like that I feel all my walls drop and everything flee from my mind as my body reaches its nirvana. Ronnie's tounge delved in, eating me up grazing his teeth over my clit, I closed my eyes and let out a low moan. I squirmed and bucked my hips up causing Ronnie to go deeper I felt him chuckle his vibrations going through me. With one arm he rested it over my lower abdomen to hold me in place while his tongue focused on my clit and I felt a finger slowly enter me and I moaned out again, not so quietly this time. I don’t know how long that lasted before I was fed up with it.

“Ronnie” his name came out in a moan “Stop,” I could barley keep my eyes open I was in pure bliss “Come here I want you now.” I told him pulling at his hair and he obeyed hovering over me he kissed me once and I could taste myself on him.

I quickly pulled off his boxer briefs. “I don’t have condoms.” He sounded like he wanted to die

“Don’t worry, I'm on the pill.” I told him as I pulled him closer to me I could feel his erect member rub on me and I verbally groaned at the feeling. Before he entered me fully, and then stopped for a single moment his eyes rolling back in bliss before he continued.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lucy’s Outfit
Thank you to everyone who has given such positive feedback i really appreciate it!
And so this is a bit of a long one i couldn't bare to cut it in half and so please please let me know what you think about it and how their relationship is progressing.