Status: First main; Very slowly active

Hutch or Peck?

Whoever would have thought I would end up in this predicament.

“Melanie, don’t choose him. He’s already dating someone! I love you. I want to be with you. I’ve always wanted to be with you!”

“I understand that, Hutch, but-,”

“No! I don’t want to hear it! You can’t still be confused, Mel. Do I need to tell you how I feel again?”

“No, you don’t.”

-In another time-

“What’s wrong, Peck?”

“I think something’s wrong with me.”

“What? Nothing’s wrong with you.”

Suddenly, he stared into my eyes and kissed me out of the blue.

```

I didn’t want things to end up this way, but when I became friends with Josh Peck and Josh Hutcherson before they both began filming the movie Red Dawn, it seems like after that everything changed. Both guys wanted to be with me, Melanie Parker just when I thought things were settling down between the three of us especially since I just moved to L. A. and became an actress myself.

I see that things are going to become more complicated and for the worst.


I do not own Josh Hutcherson nor Josh Peck. Any of the songs used in this story belong to their rightful owner. The only thing I do own is the originality of this plot.
  1. Chapter 1
  2. Chapter 2
  3. Chapter 3
  4. Chapter 4
  5. Chapter 5
  6. Chapter 6
  7. Chapter 7
    Longest chapter ever so far.
  8. Chapter 8
  9. Chapter 9
    Enjoy!
  10. Chapter 10
  11. Chapter 11
  12. Chapter 12
  13. Chapter 13
    Please read author's note at the end of the chapter for updates.