Lounsbury Prep

About Right and Wrong

Louis hand was warm as it crept up Zayn’s shirt, feeling every portion of his torso like Louis was trying to gather enough information to get a mental picture later. Zayn had originally stiffened, knowing that he’d lost a little bit of weight over the Christmas break and that he didn’t want Louis to freak out if his ribs stuck out a little bit more than last time. But only a few seconds passed before Zayn could relax again, as Louis didn’t seem to feel anything too out of the ordinary.

Zayn groaned softly into Louis’ mouth as he wrapped his arms around Louis’ stomach, letting his fingers brush against the tensed muscles of his boyfriend’s bare back. Zayn desperately wanted his shirt deposited on the floor, to feel Louis’ skin against his own, but Louis didn’t seem to be making any move toward getting rid of the thin, cotton barrier.

Louis finally broke away from Zayn’s mouth, pressing his mouth just under Zayn’s jaw for a second before flicking out his tongue. Zayn pressed his lips together and closed his eyes in contentment as his grip tightened around Louis.

“Okay,” Louis whispered into Zayn’s ear, his voice more gravelly than Zayn had ever heard it. “Your turn.”

Before Zayn could ask what, exactly, that statement was supposed to mean, Louis had flipped the two of them over so Zayn was lying on top. Not wanting to seem skittish, Zayn didn’t hesitate before moving the snogging session along, disposing of his own shirt, connecting his lips to Louis’, and running his hands down his toned chest and stomach without taking a second to think about it. Louis’ muscles jumped and tensed and relaxed under Zayn’s touch, and Zayn could feel himself starting to smile into the kiss.

“Zayn,” Louis mumbled against the other’s lips so Zayn would pull back a little bit, “do you want to take this farther?”

Yes. Oh, God, yes, Zayn wanted to scream. But was it too fast? Was he rushing things? Sure, it had been a couple of months, but they didn’t have nearly enough time where they were left alone long enough to kiss each other like they were just then. They were almost always interrupted by someone or the late time, the threat of a missed bed check hovering over their heads.

But with the rest of the boys out on the town to help each other score girls, the two were completely alone with no chance of anyone storming in unannounced to catch them in a compromising position.

Without using words, Zayn let his fingers trace down the remainder of Louis’ stomach to the waistband of his skinny jeans. He was shaking as he went to undo the button, and he couldn’t have been more embarrassed about the situation.

What was he even going to do? He knew what Louis was expecting, of course, but he wasn’t sure he’d even know how to do it. What if he messed up and made a fool of himself? That would be the absolute worst thing in the world. Arguably even worse than his parents finding out about their relationship.

“Are you okay?”

Louis’ voice snapped Zayn back to reality, and he could feel the blood creeping into his cheeks. He was still shaking, unfortunately, and Louis must have noticed. “Um, yeah.”

“If you’re not ready to do anything else, we don’t have to,” Louis assured him, but Zayn shook his head.

“I’m just afraid I won’t be…good, I guess.” Zayn hoped he would feel relieved when he admitted the truth, but the twisted, confused look on Louis’ face just made him feel more stupid than he originally had. “What if I don’t do it correctly?”

“Don’t worry about that,” Louis whispered. He leaned himself up on his elbows so he could look straight into Zayn’s eyes. “This isn’t about right and wrong. Just do what you want and what you’re comfortable with. Okay?”

Zayn nodded, feeling a little consoled. He didn’t want Louis to laugh at him, but he felt slightly more confident that Louis would keep his chuckling to himself after the speech.

So Zayn leaned down and kissed Louis’ hip, just above where the waistband on his pants rested, and Louis let out a sound of pleasure as Zayn slipped his pants down his legs.

Image


“Well, doesn’t someone look flushed?” Liam commented teasingly when he entered the dorm room exactly seventeen seconds before curfew. “Doing scandalous things while we were gone?”

Zayn flushed a brighter red as he shook his head. “Um, no. Just watching movies. The usual.”

“Mhm. If that’s what the kids are calling it nowadays.” Liam ran a hand through his hair as he threw himself down on his bed, still fully-clothed. “Are you studying right now?”

Zayn nodded. “I have a chemistry test on Monday, and I need to get an A if I’m going to bring up my grade this semester.”

“Always the overachiever,” Liam chuckled, shaking his head. “I will never understand your work ethic. Why not enjoy high school while you can?”

“Because I don’t want to screw up the only time I have here.” Zayn kept his eyes on the text of the page, trying desperately to memorize one particularly complicated equation.

“What would you be screwing up?”

Zayn wanted to snap at Liam, remembering the early days of their friendship when Zayn thought Liam talked way too much, but his tone had merely been curious, not insulting. So the boy from Bradford sighed and said, “My parents are depending on me to get into a great university and make something of myself. My sister did that, and I’ve always gotten more promising grades than she did. And with me going to this prestigious school, they think my chances are even better. I don’t want to let them down by coming here and getting straight D’s and ruining everything I’ve ever done.”

“Wow,” was the only thing Liam could think to say. “That sounds like it’s a lot of pressure on you. No wonder you like Louis so much. He must be the only piece of fun you have here.”

“And Glee Club,” Zayn corrected. “But yeah. That’s why they’re so important to me. As much as I would have hated to admit it in the beginning, I’m really glad that you dragged me into that.”

“Oh, it was my pleasure. You’ve become an essential part of the group. The other guys really owe me for discovering you.” Liam winked at his roommate jokingly before he slivered down his bed to lie down. “Alright, I’m going to sleep, so goodnight.”

“Goodnight,” Zayn muttered. “But you’re still in your clothes.”

“Too lazy.”

Zayn was about to make a joke back, but there was the click of Liam turning off his bedside lamp, and without much of a pause at all, the sound of his breathing growing deeper and more even. It amazed Zayn how easily Liam could fall asleep, without having to struggle or clear his mind or focus on how he wasn’t sleeping or studying. He wanted it for himself, really.

Studying, Zayn, he scolded himself before turning back to his book. Because he really needed to learn that equation.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aha! I left it open-ended so you can decide what they did or didn't do. ;) Hee hee.

I just love you guys okay bye. :D